[Arc one] 04: Regarding the second event

I seat in Indian style in med air as I wait for his father to notice Sinbad was in the net but it take to long like ten minutes after we arrive in the middle of the sea. Ah his father thinking too much of the war and what the nation trying to accomplish then' I thought as I remember that Babr was thinking of the war and country goal at that time.

"What I need now is catching plenty of fish." Babr finally snap out of his thought as he crawl toward the net where Sinbad is. I currently recording them with the phone I created with the rukhs that I can control.

"I can't wait to see the look of his face---"I laugh when he grab the net and saw who was sleeping there, which was no other than his son! Shock was clearly seen in his face as he stare at his child who shouldn't be at the village and not on his boat.

Sinbad wake up from the action of removing of the net that act as his cover and rub his eyes cutely. He then saw his father—who still shock --- and jumped to the air to his father embrace screaming gleefully. "Daddy!" as his father slap by the reality that this was not his imagination and it was real as the blue sea that his son was on the boat and yelled out in disbelief: "Sinbad! What are you doing here?!" at his child.

Toz the father have no choice but to let Sinbad be as he fish but Sinbad was a child and curious one at that.

Sinbad: "the sea!" try to touch the sea with his hand

Father: "Sin—be careful!" realize his son was going to fall in the sea with his trying to touch the sea action.

Sinbad: D

Father: (=. =" )

"Sigh. Your caught me by surprise. Like father, like son eh?" Babr look at his son and stared at his smiling face that somehow looking at me before his father hold him in midair. I was taken back when he stared at me. Because this is not in the

"---storyline!" opss I said it to loud and the storm now approaching from behind Sinbad making me pause and analyze something. Wait the weather perfectly fine earlier and there's no way of a storm will arrive because I look at the weather news at my phone but when I say the storyline out loud It seems the storm appears...don't tell me it was because of me?!

The storm in the sea is a dangerous one, especially this storm that seem to carry strong lightning. This made me guilty when I look at the father who trying to be safe for his son life as well as his. I stared at my phone and look at the map of the storm, searching for a safe path for them and when I analyze the safe path I transform myself in a pure rukh and created a path that only Sinbad can see.

And like in the storyline Sinbad lead his father to the right path through the storm.

I smiled when the storm drift away leaving the sun shining bright like earlier. As the father say his line I zone out to think the event just now... will dang and the seven seas! Why the heck did I do that? Sinbad can clearly guide his father safety! Ahh! I don't want to suffer a butterfly effect later on!' I cried in the corner as I grow mushroom in my head.