[Arc one] 06: Regarding me and the child Sinbad in the age of three.

I can felt sweat dropping as I look down below at the boy who also staring at me the whole time before I try to pretend I do see him. Yup I don't see that the young sailor is looking this way. Not at all.

"Sinbad." He said that made me look at him. Ahh. Is he introducing himself to me or what? Wait... this is not included in the storyline but... this year between the year of the second and third event and it's not shown to the anime and manga series. Gash my head hurt from thinking about the storyline as I once again analyze it. To see if this included in the storyline and found there's a plot hole once again. Will dang.

"My name is..." should I tell him my makeshift name or tell him the name that I decided and ask permission to the mother empress. If he knows I'm a Ren and from the royal family of kou. I don't if he will still like looking at me with big curiosity but hate. Still lying is bad so I will tell him my name.

"My name is Kohaku Airen." I of course change some few sound in my name so extend of KouHakuai Ren it become Kohaku Airen. Never less the child smiled at me before pulling me closer and because I floated just enough to keep distant so we won't touch each other, he manage to pull in a tight hug, which made me think this is now the usefully flirt like in the storyline but he was still a child so I don't bother by it at all.

"I know your always there watching me, you know." He said in a smile with a hint of meaning which made me think how lame my ninja skill was but I don't think much of it when he said his next sentence. "Mama said that people who see other nude that is not a kin and in the opposite sex should be tied the knot to take the responsibility because they take their innocence." He continue as his whisper those words in my ear.

Then I choke in my nonexistent saliva.

Dang this kid is a flirt since birth huh?!

"Kid, I'm not a pedo." I said that im sure people will sue me because if they can see me they can see a three years old ghostly kid. Clearly not an adult but my mind belong to old lady so, this old lady don't want to merry this future lady killer of the seven seas.

"Then I won't merry anyone that is not you then." He said in a straight face. I want to question why he knows those stuff. Really what is his age? 10 or something? Also dude you're not going to keep that promise of yours because you're the seven seas womanizer for heaven sake. My head start to gain margarine from the nonsense this kid spokes. "Mama said I should always fateful to my future wife and be like daddy that loved mam with all his heart." He said in his innocent voice.

I felt like im talking too little girl who meet her prince charming and declare she will fallow her dream which was him. And I don't like that thought or feeling at all. Not at all.

"Kid listen up." I tap his should with my left hand which he takes and rub it to his cheeks, with twinkling eyes he reply: " yes, my wife?" to me which made me want to hurl so much that rukh become black from disgust. I also want to take my hand back but he won't let it go but continue his action with a red rukhs background.

'Omyglab did I just saw the legendary red rukhs that shown at every romance fan-fics of magi?! Dang this kid is insane!!! Characterxyou is not real but a mare fiction. Dang I want to yell at Ugo making that red rukhs that creep me out! I mean his like three and all! THREE! HIS THREE! HOW THE HECK DID HE EVEN KNOW THOSE THINGS? I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION!!!' I thought as I felt like if I have a body I know that all the hair from head to feet is standing and shiver went thought my vines!

"...can you stop that first?"-me

"I can hold the hands of my beautiful wife as long as I want."-Sinbad / smile and pat my hand with his free hand while the other still holding it. /

"You're three you know and how did you even know those things?"

"Wife you're also three like me! The rukhs whisper to me that you're that the day of birth of yours is the same as me! Do you believe that? We must been fated by red rukhs from birth to have our fate intertwine!" the purple haired three years old boy said as he rise both there together, still not letting go of her hand at all.

I stayed silent when I heard his words. I turn and look away.

"Were not fated for one another because you're alive and im a mare wandering soul, Sinbad and you're like three and you'll forget that you even meet me when you age." I said in monotone voice.

I don't want to get attach to any of the characters that belong in different world as me because I know when the story restart without me. He will forget about me after all. There's no need to do something that will hurt you and break what is left of me. I thought.

"Wife, don't you trust this husband that I won't merry anyone but you?" Sinbad said to me as he pull again and turning my head harshly to make me look at him again." Maybe I'll forget about you but I'll keep my promise that I'll never merry anyone but you." He continued.

"Why do you even insist on marrying me or let me change that, do you even like me?

"I don't like you

"tks. I know you don't so you should stop...

"Because I love the moment I first laid my eyes to your golden figure.

"..."

Should I question if his just flirting and using his pick up line on me? Nah I don't need to because I won't believe either way.

"You're kidding right? You're like a new born when we first meet.

"I love you before I even meet you that time, Ai."

"...your pick up line won't work for me kid and see you when I see you."

Without waiting his reply I teleported behind the big rock that is near were we both stood just now?

I watch as the future high king of the seven seas have a crazy look in his eyes that remind me of a character from another anime world but she's a pink haired rather than a purple.