[Arc one] 10 *Ten years of age and making a living.

At the age of ten. My third cousin was born! Ah my cute princess—wait that sound wrong. He's a guy but as pretty and beautiful as a woman! Because I don't saw my other cousin birth, I, the great cousin is there to witness the birth of third cousin, Kouha Ren in this world even it means running away from my work as one of the helper of Sinbad. Will I did ask a permission.

"I won't be here for a couple of days." I says as I help him with the net full of fish. This made him pause and look at me. "Where are you going again?" he ask like I was a wife who about to commit an affair by going out the house.

"My relative will give birth to my third cousin! Can't you believe it?! I can't wait to see his cute face!" I said in a very much exited voice. "...so she was with those princes again." I heard his whispers but I just don't understand why his pouting and how he know my cousin is a prince?!

"How did you know that?!" I look at him with wide tiger eyes that sent him looking away from me. Then I start to investigate the truth of how he know my cute cousin is a royal blood. He answer me in pitiful look that he heard me mumbling words that my cousin is a prince and stuff like that.

"You don't look trusting." I say as he looked defeated in the corner of the boat. He glared at me when I said that. I smiled slyly at him and show a piece sign which he tks at.

"I don't even understand why you're here if you have a family in a faraway place." He pout at me as he cross his arms. "Because im your unpaid nanny." Is my simple answer which I receive a flying fish as reply.