Chapter 3 - "Expect the unexpected!"

It was around 9 o'clock in the night. The hospital was quieter than usual. Manik's parents and bhabhi had gone home with Amayra. His sister Mukti was accompanying him.

"How? How do you manage to cause us happiness and sadness at the same time bhai?" Mukti asked a very interesting question.

"What do you mean?" Manik asked curiously.

"What I mean bro is that you put a huge smile on our face by hitting the winning shot, but you also landed in hospital! And do you know how many comments I'm getting on my Instagram page and twitter asking whether you are fine? Your fan girls are crazy for you!Infact it's not just the girls, even the boys too!" Mukti said in disbelief.

"What to do Mukti? Mai hoon hi aisaa, they all love me! Specially the girls!" Manik said with a smirk.

"Bhai talk about being big headed!" Mukti said as she rolled her eyes at him.

"Aray mazaak kar rahaa hoon! I'm joking!" He said with a giggle.

"Hmmmm, But on a serious note bhai, you are quite good looking. After all, you are my brother!" She said proudly.

"Oh really? Bear in mind I entered the world before you!" Manik said making a point.

"Makes no difference! I'm still better looking than you!" She stated.

"Fineee Mukti! I'm glad you're not a boy, or I would have some serious competition." He said with a smile.

"I guess you both have forgotten that you are my younger siblings and I was here before you both. You both have to admit, I'm the most good looking Malhotra sibling!" A voice came from the door of the room. Manik and Mukti knew who it was. They could recognise that sweet voice from miles away.

"Quit it Mr Aditya Malhotra, you all know the good looks came from mum and dad!" Another person said as they walked in and this time it was a beautiful woman

"Woah Bhabhi has walked in the room! That's it no arguments here, ladies and gentlemen the prettiest woman has arrived in the room

"Woah Bhabhi has walked in the room! That's it no arguments here, ladies and gentlemen the prettiest woman has arrived in the room. Presenting to you all, my dearest bhabhi!" Manik said excitedly.