↬ three

Riley's POV

I woke up with light steaming through the window and a pounding headache. Well, I'd gotten wasted last night. That's when something caught my attention. Silk sheets. I don't own silk sheets and I didn't have them in my hotel room. That's when I heard the door open.

"The sleep beauty awakes." Dean said leaning against the door frame. I wasn't worried about how I got here my mind was on focus on one thing at a time.

"I have a headache." I said rubbing my temples. He chuckled before walking and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I know you were hammered last night I would have fucked you but you couldn't even stand up." He said and I mental sighed in relief that we didn't sleep together.

"Yeah I'm kinda a little weight." I said and his smirk grew.

"Good to know. Well it's almost one o'clock and RAWs tonight might want to go back to your hotel and take something for that."

I nodded and stood up. I grabbed all my things and slipped on my shoes. I made sure the coast was clear before heading down the hallway. I noted our hotels were just a floor away from each other. Why don't I get silk sheets? I wonder as I unlocked my room.

After taking aspirin and throwing up three times I was feeling a whole lot better. My headache was almost gone and had already taken a shower. I spend all the time I could recovering before I had to be RAW. But there was one thought that when through my mind. Why did Dean take my to his hotel room? He could have just left me hammered at the club for some bald forty year old man to take advantage of me. Why didn't he?

He could have taken advantage of me himself, but he didn't. The things running through my mind made my headache worse. I decided to get packed for RAW. After I did I had about an hour to kill. So I called Dolph.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Riley. You want to do something before the show? If I sit in this hotel room anymore my brains going to explode." I said slipping on my shoes.

"Yeah just met me at my hotel room. It's room 245 on your floor."

"Kay."

I grabbed my bag for the show and headed to Dolph's room. He was one of my best friends on the roster, he was always up to do something with me. Even if it was three a.m runs to McDonalds just for ice cream, which we did quite often. I knocked in the door and once he opened it I headed straight in. I sat on his bed and just stood there smirking in amusement at me.

"What?" I asked raising my eyebrows as to why he had that look on his face.

"You were probably doing the same thing over in your room." He said and I slowly nodded. "We need to do something."

"But there's nothing to do..." I said and he huffed before laying down on the bed with his head in my lap. I just smirked as an idea came to my head.

"You wanna play truth or dare?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Twenty truths and two dares later I was stretching for a match tonight. I'd already been to hair and makeup, and I had my ring attire already on. I was facing Natalya and the winner would face Paige for the championship. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

I was waiting it out on an equipment box. We were after this match and it was coming to a close. Out the corner of my eye I spotted The Shield talking and once again I caught Deans eye. I shook my head before looking away to see Natalya had already made her way to the ring.

"You make the rain fall, Cause you're so beautiful that it's painful. Yeah you told me that you were an angel. But I already know what you came for. You Make the Rain Fall....."

I skipped out to the ring and up to the steps. I was nervous. Natalya was good and she was a veteran here in the company. I'd only been here about a year. I wiped my shoes off before getting into the ring. I was just picturing the title around my waist or on my shoulder. The ref signaled for the bell.

I kicked her in the gut before trying to lock in the black widow, but she flipped me and I fell on my back. That didn't faze me and I hopped right back up, but what did faze me was when she kicked me in the gut.

She helped me up before clothes lining me and kicking me again, it wouldn't have been that bad but she had to have kicked me in my bruise. Which I had covered with makeup and well hidden. She kicked me in the back and went for the pin. I quickly kicked out and when I tried to gain momentum she'd find a way to stop me. This is when I started to squirm. She prided my arms apart and placed her knee in between my shoulder bales.

I screamed in pain as she finally let go and I fell onto the mat. That's when she locked in the sharpshooter. I let out a squeal as she kept applying pressure. I tried clawing my way to the ropes which lead to her pulling me back into the middle of the ring. I was a the verge of tapping when I heard one of the most hated theme songs in the WWE.

"Sierra, Hotel , India , Echo , Lima, Delta, Shield....."

Natalya Instantly let go. I fell to the mat and finally breathed a sigh of relief as I held my back. That's when I saw my chance Natalya was looking at Dean, Seth and Roman heading down the stairs so I grabbed her and pinned her. As soon as I heard my theme song I scampered out the ring and up the ramp to the back. I need to talk to the almighty Shield and I had a feeling it wasn't going to end well.