↬ thirty-seven

* third person bc a lots going down in this chapter yo *

{{ not edited }}

Riley sat quietly at the table reserved for two, she was waiting on Nikki to arrive. She had agreed to met with her, although Riley didn't know for sure that Nikki knew that she knew that it was her.

In the corner of the cafe behind the fake plant sat Danielle and Seth, yes they had followed Riley. Danielle true to keep her thoughts to her self, but she couldn't.

"So, first off, you actually thought Riley wouldn't interfere with this and beat Nikki's ass. And, secondly, why not just tell Dean and get it over with. I mean it did happen in the past when they weren't together."

Seth nodded, Danielle just didn't know the full story. "Well, see Dean had his eye on Riley back in FCW and he called dibs and made sure everyone knew it, well except Riles of course." he said pausing to make sure Riley hadn't killed anyone. "I kinda had a small crush on her and things happened and if I told Dean he'd kill me and laugh as I died."

Danielle nodded. "You broke the bro code." she said jokingly pushing Seth over making the tree shake.

Meanwhile, Nikki had finally walked through the door and Riley clutched her fist tightly under the table to keep from jumping on Nikki. "Sit." She commanded and Nikki obeyed with a taunting smirk on her red lips.

"Okay, listen Seth told me and Nikki this is low, even for you. Why not handle like a real woman and not drag Seth into it. He had nothing to do with our situation, so why drag him into it and ruin his, Roman's and Deans friendship?" Riley said the venom in her voice audible.

"Because Riley-poo it's more funny this way." Nikki said pinching Riley's cheek making he slap her hand away. "I can ruin your life, your hot little boyfriends live and Seth's in the process. And my baby, John can get attack by that rotten trio anymore."

Riley couldn't take it anymore and she slapped Nikki across her face. She grabbed her hair and punched her noses making it and Riley's hand a crimson color. Seth and Danielle came to the recuse, but not before the manager kicked the two out. Riley went after Nikki again but this time she ran, she was all the way on Riley's hotel floor before she caught up and beat her to a pulp.

That is before arms wrapped around her waist and she noticed it was Dean, She relaxed a little knowing Dean was here now. Dean spoke up but no one answered. "What's going on?"

Nikki and Riley continued to stare at each other, both were bleeding. Given Nikki was a little but worst because Riley didn't know when to stop.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON?!" Dean said.

Finally after about two minutes of no one answering Nikki spoke up. "Why don't you ask your little girlfriend? Or just look at these." She said pulling out something in a bag from her purse. "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to wash now. Later Riley-poo." Nikki bowing and walking away into her room.

Danielle realized that now was a bad time to be here... because something bad was going to happen. So, she slipped into her room and watched out the peephole. Dean opened the packet and Riley saw his face grew pale.

"Riley, please, please, please tell me this isn't what it looks like...." Dean spoke, but before either could reply Dean punched Seth in the mouth. Seth just let him, he understood that Dean was mad. "asshole, how could you I trusted both I you!"

"Look, babe it's-" Riley started and grab his arm but he just laughed and shook her off.

"Don't babe me. Look I don't know how long this has been going one but all I know is Riley were through."

Dean turned on his heels and walked down the hallway leavening Riley in tears. Seth patted her back, but it didn't help the pain she felt in her chest. "Shh, it'll all woke out."

"But what is it doesn't Seth? I love him."

{{ yoooo, so that happened... this chapters really long. The next chapter is going to be so sappy omg but whatcha thing?? }}
{{ oh and if you love me you'll vote & comment for this chapter and the last one. ily guys, k bye }}