↬ thirty-one

^^^ AJ bc queen

Double update what??

☼ Danielle's POV ☼

{ not edited }

* three weeks later *

I walked down the hallway to the gorilla to get ready for my mat when I heard someone calling my name.

"Danielle, Danielle! Hey wait up!" I turned around to see Dean running towards me.

"Hi!" I said as he awkwardly stood there.

"So, where's Riley? I've called her and I've been looking for her. I'm just really ready to see her." He said smiling like an idiot. Wait, did she not tell him?

"What do you mean where's Riley? Don't you remember she's out for six months she just had her shoulder surgery two weeks ago. She's healing well an faster than they thought, she in therapy as we speak." I said hoping her knew.

"What?! She told me they she had two weeks off so they could throw her back into the title picture!" He said yelling. Oh shit.

"Umm, not Dean look I really have to go. I'll call her later for you yeah?" I asked touching his upper arm he looked at me and nodded.

_
_
_

"Riley, what's your problem? Answer your phone. I have a heart broken Dean on my hands and I don't know what to do." I said ending the call. I lied when I said Riley was alright. I was actually on the way to her apartment now, she's been in shock sense the surgery.

I knocked on the door and when nobody answered, like I expected, I got the spare key from in side the fake plant at the end of the hallway.

"Riley?" I called and hear the tv in her living room and as I expected she was still in her pajamas watching tv and eating pizza.

"Huh?" She asked not even bothering to look at me.

"Riley, you've got to snap out of this depression. Look I know you-"

"Dean said he was in love with me over a voice mail." She bluntly stated cutting me off. Well, It didn't surprise me. "Danielle, I'm not capable of love. It's a risk to love. What if it doesn't work out?"

"But what if it does?" I asked making her sit up a look at me.

"Your right!" She said before lying down. "And I'll be back sooner than everyone thought. I'll have something to tell Dean."

{{ yo! So the next chapter Is probably my favorite! I'm going to have so much fun writing it! Whatcha think of this one?}}

P.s there is only a couple me chapters left you guys, I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU because if there was not body reading this I wouldn't have the joy of writing it.

P.s.s I'M WRITING ANOTHER DEAN BOOK SOON