↬ twenty-one

Riley's POV

I sat skulking on the side the road, yep I had amazing luck. My car ran out of gas. Wonderful. I needed to remember that cars actually need gas. I wasn't sucking up my pride and calling Dean and I wasn't ruining mine and Danielle's already rocky friendship.

So I just sat here looking like an idiot as cars blow the horn as they passed by. I don't know why I wasn't in the car, but I was to lazy to get up now. That's when a car stopped in the middle if the road, making the other cars blow the horn and pass the car. I watched as Seth pulled over and got out.

"Dean passed and called me to come get you, he said he wasn't sucking up his pride. Although he called you like a thousand times." He said extending his hand I gladly took it seeing as my leg was starting to fall asleep.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said as I slid into the passenger seat. I'd call someone to get the car tomorrow, I wasn't going to worry about that tonight, I was already about to fall asleep in the car.

☠ Deans POV ☠

I answered the my phone which was laying on the bed.

"Bro, come her your girlfriend she fell asleep in my car. " he said with a chuckle and I could hear Riley faintly snoring in the back ground. I didn't even bother to tell him that she wasn't my girlfriend, although I normally yelled at him for that.

"Fine let me get my shoes on." I said hanging up the phone and slipping on my shoes. I headed down to the parking garage to get the small brunette out of my best friends car.

When I reached him he was leaning against the car with the passenger door open. She was still the most perfect girl I've ever seen. It brought a smile to my face, she was snoring, she a habit she only did that when she was really tried.

"Finally, alright dude I'm gone." Seth said as he padded my back and walked away. I smirked as I tried to find her key in her pockets, it wasn't there so I carefully picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room.

We'd slept in the bed before I figured she wouldn't mind us doing it again. I placed her under the cover and slid in beside her, pulling her close.

In that moment I knew true terror. I looked at her and felt a sharp sting in my chest.

I was in love with Riley Carter. So hopelessly in love and it wasn't even funny, and I knew for a fact she didn't feel the same way.

{{ DEAN AWWWW HES IN LOVE WITH HER! Whatcha think? }}

{{ feedback >> life }}