↬ seventeen

☼ Riley's POV ☼

Dean had some how managed to take my mind off Danielle, Paige and my match with AJ on Monday. We were currently sitting in my living room eating skittles and watching 'Mean Girls'.

"I've had an eventful night." I said sigh before snuggling further into Dean. Eva had also came down to comfort me too, but she left because she 'didn't want to see us suck each other's face while she tried to watch tv.' Although no face sucking was going on there was no doubt we looked like a couple the way we were snuggled up together on the couch.

"You sure have Sunshine." He said moving positions so his chin was resting on my head.

>>>>>>

* Friday Nigh SmackDown *

My mind was clouded and I felt sick to my stomach. Danielle had requested a new tag team partner, so I was on commentary because she picked Paige. It was suppose to me me an Danielle against AJ and Paige and now her partners Emma. Psssh, what a downgrade.

None the less it hurt, it felt like I'd been stabbed in the back. Sense I didn't have a match tonight I just got my hair curled and makeup did. Which gave Sandra more time to work on my perfect outfit.

I was dressed in ripped skinny jeans, a plain red tank top and knee high red converse. I added a leather jacket to give it a little flair. I just sat by myself in catering. I've been a little more distance recently, mainly because no I wasn't okay. I was stressed. I had bags under my eyes, which they managed to cover up and the fight only happened yesterday.

My life was slowly going in a downward spiral, and it was going down fast. The only thing I was looking forward to was facing Paige at Night of Champions, because I was beating AJ. That's one thing that I've never had to work on, my confidences, I've always been cocky.

Dean came and sat beside and Eva came shortly after to sit in front of us. I was content with joked around about random locker room rumors. That's when the tech guy told me that it was our segment, I felt the sick feeling return.

"Guys I'm nervous." I said standing up.

"You'll do find after all your Riley Carter." Eva said winking.

It was Dean who spoke this time. "Kick some ass babe."

I nodded and quickly ran to catch up to the tech guys who'd been giving me the evil eye because I was a little late.

I took a deep breath. "Show time."

{{ Awww, Dean and Riley are my otp.... Just saying. Something bada going to happen out there I can feel it. }}