↬thirty-eight

* third pov again bc I want you to see it from both perspectives so hollerrr *

"Dean?" Riley yelled and hit the door for the twenty time. She had forgotten her key and Dean opening the door, she knew he heard her. She let out a muffled sob as she sank down farther on the wall.

Meanwhile, Dean said on the other side of the door, listening to everything Riley was saying. He just did have the stomach to see her, he knew he'd actually cry for once in his life. Even if he didn't want to admit it Riley was his world, she was they only thing he cared about at the moment.

Eventually, he stood up and opened the door to reveal Riley was now standing also and had he hand up ready to knock. A shy smile crept to her face as Dean just frowned.

"Can I come in?" She asked, Dean just moved out the way and shut the door behind her. Riley started at the floor and rocked back and forth on her heels until Dean cleared his throat implying he was ready to hear her out.

"So, about what happened out there..." Riley started before continuing to tell the story of her, Seth and Nikki. She noticed that Dean kept clutching and his jaw and fist, which for Dean was a bad sign.

Once she was finished Dean walked over and got in the bed, he patted a place beside him and Riley obeyed not wanting to piss him off right now. "I don't blame you, I blame Seth." He stated as he pulled her small frame into him and kissed her forehead, making Riley grin.

They stayed like that for a while, hair soaking up each other's company. Neither spoke because both thought it would ruin such a beautiful moment.

Dean was about to fall asleep when Riley spoke up. "Dean why don't I ever let people see the good in you?"

The question make Dean open his eyes as he pondered the question himself. He was a decent guy, or so he'd like to think, but no one ever saw that side of him. They saw the lunatic that was crazy and got mad easily, when I reality he was a very easy going guy.

"Because when people see good, the expect good." He said making Riley look up at him. "And I don't want to have to love up to anyone's expectation."

The room fell silent, but Dean could see in Riley's eyes that she understood his answer.

Dean grinned like a kid in Christmas as he thought of something. "Hey, pipsqueak what about I take you out on a date tomorrow?"

Riley smiled at him. "I've been waiting on you to say that for forever!"

{{ awww, I think this chapters cute! next chapters their date and awwww.
Btw this book only has about three more chapter yo! }}
{{ butttt, working on this kick ass Dean book and I think it's the best thing I've ever written. }}