↬ seven

Riley's POV

I hadn't talked to Dean sense I left his hotel room that Saturday morning. He had been out to the gym. I tried to visit him but he wasn't at his hotel, or he wasn't answering. After the fourth try I gave up, although I heard he was dating Renee. That's didn't settle well with me, but I chose to not even think about it although in the middle of the night his stunning blue eyes would creep there way into my mind.

I've only seen Eva this week and we've actually really clicked, she's not as bad as people made her out to be. She was a real sweet heart.

I was currently laying on the floor of my hotel room staring at the ceiling. I had rolled off the bed earlier trying reach my phone, which was still on the other side of the room. I heard a knock on the door as excited jumped up. A small part of my mind hoping it was Dean, but a huge part hopping it was Eva with food. I was surprised to find Danielle at my door.

I latched onto her and she almost fell over.

"What are you doing here? How's training? What about you boyfriend? How's-" she cut my rambling off by placing a hand over my mouth.

"I saw you like two weeks ago you can't have this many questions." She finally removed her hand to reveal my giant smile. That when I quickly grabbed my key, couldn't forget that again. Danielle didn't question me when I closed my door and pulled her to the elevator.

We needed to talk about all this Dean crap.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After going through two cups of coffee and telling Danielle all about my encounters with Dean, I decided to tell her about my little plan I'd brewed up.

"Now, for the most important part. I have a plan. He tried to make me lose my match I'm positive of that he was not trying to help me. So I decide to keep him wrapped around my finger until I get tried of him" I said quiet pleased with myself. Danielle facial expression couldn't be read as she said her coffee cut down.

"Riley I don't know that seems a like much. It's down right ruthless." She whispered the last part, but I still managed to catch it as she pushed her blond hair away from her face. "Are you sure you not just doing this becuase of what Ryan did to you beacuse if you are it's not going to make the pain go away,"

I cringed at the name. I spoke softly because if I didn't i would have busted into tears on the spot. "Danielle, I'm over that it was a year ago."

I thought back to my past marriage, I should even call it that I was basically his slave, it was an abusive relationship and after he became an alcoholic it just got worse.

"Riley-" I cut her off my holding my hand up.

"Look RAW starts later and I need to get ready." I said leavening before she could protest. I just need to get out of there I felt like the walls were closing in on me. And the thing was I knew she was right.

I knew I shouldn't play Dean, but I couldn't help myself. It was like my body did things before my mind processed them.

And I knew there was no forgetting the past, but most importantly there was no such thing a love.

{{ Kay you guys sorry for the long wait! I've been loaded down lately. I know this is shorter that normal but a short update is better than no update! I'll try to update soon because tbh you guys are amazing! oh and....

Follow me on twitter @WWE_Ambooty 😏 Feedback is very appreciated! }}