↬ twenty-six

Riley's POV

{{ a/n Idek what happen with the last chapter but if you couldn't read it message me. Same goes for if it ever happens again. }}

I was still in a panicked mood when I saw AJ bent down beside me. She just sat there not saying a word, I couldn't deny it was kinda nice having her here not asking questions just here. "AJ, what do you want? If you're here to rub in that you won I will choke you!"

"No, no that's not it, I wanted to apologize. I've been an ass lately. I know I should have called you when I got the new contract, but I was so excited to get my job back." She said after I finally stopped crying.

I whipped the smeared makeup off my face before turning. "AJ, I'm not in the mood right now. We'll talk later, yeah?"

"Yeah." She whispered before patting my back and getting up. My hand was still latched onto my shoulder, it hurt like hell. I slowly rose, I didn't have enough energy for this but I needed to find a member of The Shield. I didn't need there help, this was the second time they cost me a shot at that title.

I was doing my best to jog because my shoulder keep slowing me down, every time I moved the wrong way it made me want to scream. That's when I saw the three guys all in a huddle at the end of the hallway. They all noticed me standing there and all expect Dean when jogging in the opposite direction.

"Riley, let me expla-" Dean started, but I had a hell of a lot more to say to him.

"No Dean! You cost another match, another match! I loss the championship match and the #1 contenders match, why? Because I had to get involved with some dirty street dog!" I yelled my breathing was all over the place and my left arm was still holding my shoulder. I looked up expecting to see sympathy, but instead I said I looked up and saw a mad Dean Ambrose.

His face was red and a vein was popping out of his neck, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared.

"Darling, you actually think you were going to win that match? Hmm, once you let go of AJ to go after Paige that ended. Instead of yelling at me for coming out to possibly help you maybe you should be yelling at Paige." He said in slow, low tone that mad shivers go up and down my spine and with out a word he turned and walked away.

Something was off with I'm tonight and I was going to find out what.

{{ so, whatcha think?? What's wrong with Dean? What about Riley's shoulder? }}