↬ eleven

Riley's POV

* I sat in passenger side of Dean's car as we flew down the highway. I was getting pissed because he wouldn't stop pushing me to answer as to why I asked him to pick me up from the police station.

"Would you just shut up Ambrose. I said I don't want to talk about it. It's not like were even together." I said crossing my arms and continuing to stare out the widow. I didn't mean to sound so cold but I was ticked. It was a subject I just didn't like discussing.

"Than why'd you call me? We've only known each other for a month." He said. That was it.

"Stop the car!"

"What?"

"Stop the damn car Dean."

I yelled and got out once he stopped. I didn't bother to look as he yelled at me 'to get my fine piece of ass in his car right now or I'm leavening you!' And that's why I haven't talked to Dean Ambrose in over a week. *

I decided to not let all this get to my head AJ wasn't back and I needed to focus on getting a rematch and messing with the shield. I actually felt kind of bad about that, but this was my master piece. Over these pass few days I was thinking of how to make my mark on WWE and what better way then driving the lunatic leader of the shield mad? The wasn't a better way.

I skipped down the hallway trying to get myself into a better mood after what had just happened, I was still pretty pissed, or as Punk liked to say Salty. I just stared at my converse as I waited for the middle of the match. Seth was up against Doph, and the other two were at ring side. Along with the USO's in Dolph's corner and of I kissed the wrong one i'd be in deep shit with Naomi.

So I motioned for the same man I'd nearly scared to death to play my music.

"You make the rain fall cause your so beautiful that's it's painful. But I already know what you came for, cause you make the rainfall..."'

I didn't bother trying to get anyone's attention because I knew I had there attention as I planed a kiss on the lips of Jay Uso. As I pulled back I slowly catch a ragging mad Dean as he started to harmed away on Jay.

After he finished his attack and locked eyes with me I saw two things behind his heavenly blue eye. Jealousy and pain, but it quickly clouded over as he found a steel chair and continued to beat Jay. I stood there as Roman forced him to stop and I just skipped back up the ramp. Messing with The Shield was fun.

{{ OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1k!!! Okay so Riley's a bit of a but hole.... but I still love her. In the next couple chapters I'll be writing a little but more Rilean moment and don't judge me because I'm terrible at ship names. }}