↬ nine

Riley's POV

Room 375. I stood there in front of the door of the one person who would never judge me. Or lecture me that what I was doing was work, I knew that. I just couldn't stop because I likes have Dean when ever I was to need him 24/7. I realized that he was probably at RAW. So I did the next best thing I decided to face my fears. I'd been trying not to think about it this whole week, we were in my home town.

I started to walked down the streets that I did when ideas little. I turned the conner to see the store I use to by beer at in my rebellious teenage stage, I'm surprised my mom didn't kill me. Or I didn't kill myself as a matter of fact.

I only drank when I had something on my mind and being in my hometown brought memories back, some good and some bad. I decided that I needed the feeling of bitter alcohol running through my veins. I never drank often and I hated bars, but when I did drink I couldn't handle my alcohol intake. So I bought a bottle of the clear liquid and started walking around my tow trying to find the perfect place to down it at. That's when I saw the graveyard. It was beside a church and it was pretty creepy looking at night, all the middle school kids always use to say that if you when to the graveyard at midnight that the ghost of Mr.Johnson would grab you and bury you alive. He was an old man that would always sit outside the store on Thursday afternoons and eat ice cream.

The thing was I never laughed at the when I was in middle school because my father was buried in that graveyard.

He was the preacher of the town and when he was alive all I wanted todo was impress him, he got in a car accident on the way to my high school graduation. And for the longest time I blamed myself for his death.

I sat on the bench that was placed in front of my fathers grave as I downed the cold, bitter liquid. My throat burned as started to feel my senses numb. The pain that this town brought me were starting fade.

I was half way finished when I saw a flash light hit my face as the bottle was at my mouth, and in that moment I knew I was screwed.

>>>>>>

I sat at on a bench outside officer Henry Mckenzie's office. He'd let me off the hook because we'd grew up together, we even dated before, but I had to call someone to come pick me up. I was sitting here debating on who to call. I haven't talked to my mom I three years, my brother lives in Canada and all the WWE divas and superstars we at RAW. To make matters worst I knew Deans hotel extension, I just didn't want to suck up my pride and call him to come pick me up from the police station.

I was not one to ever suck up my pride, but with this situation it seemed like the only opinion. And to make matters worst I had Summerslam coming up Sunday. So I sucked up my pride and dialed his room number.

"Hi Ambrose I need you....."

{{ The next chapter will be SummerSlam, but I'm not that mean you'll get flashbacks of what happens next. ;-) }}

{{ sorry this isn't edited, I'm to lazy to it now. Bye. }}