↬ twenty-eight

"Mad Dean's the best Dean."

Riley's POV

{ not edited }

I slowly made my way to Dean, he didn't know I was here. He was to focused on running and whatever he was listening to on his head phones to notice. I didn't know what I was going to say, maybe 'Im sorry or being an ass' or 'it was your fault I loss the championship, but I for give you let's have sex'. Either way it wasn't going to be easy.

"Dean?" I said then I realized, yet again, he had in head phones and couldn't hear me. So, I tapped his shoulder, I was praying he wasn't going to fall. Thankfully, he didn't. He stepped on the sides before looking at me and without a word Ignored me and began running again.

Well, this may be a little harder that I thought.

-

-

-

I decided to stay until after he finished running, and I've been here and hour now. I also needed to go pack from the drive to SmackDown today, but I was to focused on trying to repair things between me and Dean.

"Didn't you get the hint I don't want to fucking talk to you!" He said stepping off the machine and whipping the sweat off his face. I picked you his water bottle drinking from it before handing it to him, which earned me a scolded. He snared as he yanked the bottle out of my hand, I've never seen this side of Dean before, and to be honest it's kind of hot.

"Hey Dean." I said standing up and snaking my arms around his waist, he wasn't facing me but I felt him tense. "I think it's really hot when your mad." I whispered making Dean shiver. I felt pretty satisfied with myself.

I actually didn't think my smirk could get any larger. I could get use to mad Dean.

{{ so... I thought this chapter was well deserved, it took me forever to write it bc again writers block. But whatcha think? It's a little short but, at least I updated! }}