↬ fourteen

Riley's POV

* The next day *

"Danielle AJ's back and I want a new look." I yelled from the living room of my apartment, Danielle had practically been living her for the past week. She was currently in my kitchen popping us popcorn, or more like popping herself popcorn.

"Well you remember that time I brought you blue hair dye because you had an obsession with the color? It's still in your bathroom. I was being nosy this morning and found it." She said plopping onto my couch with a big bowl of popcorn in her lap.

"Well let's dye my hair blue!" I said clapping excitedly.

>>>>>>

I walked down the side walk watching my feet as I kicked a rock. My hair turned out perfect. It wasn't all blue, but it was dip dyed! Danielle did a really good job, although I'd never admit that to her. That's when I ran into a chest and fell to my but. I looked up expecting to see my killer, but I saw Dean.

I smiled as he extended his arm and helped me up. I dusted my self off before turning to him again.

"Blue hair huh?" He said reaching out and spinning a pice around his long finger. "It works for you."

"Thank you, I think purple hair would look great on you." I said ruffling his hair and smiling.

"Do you umm- would you like to go out an get some coffee?" He asked.

"I would love to but I was on my way to met Dolph were going shopping, unless you want to come with us?" I asked.

"Umm, no that's alright well get coffee later yeah?" He asked scratching that back of his neck.

"Yeah." I said. He just stood there, it was one of the most awkwardest things I've ever seen in my life.

"Okay, then. If we want coffee later then I'm going to need your number." I said holding out my hand for his phone. Once he handed it to me I typed in Riley, which was followed by a few emojis I topped it all off with a photo of the two of us and send it to myself.

"There I'll text you when were done bye Ambrose." I said walking pass him. He mumbled a bye as he continued so smile at his phone, he wasn't normal, but he was adorable.

{{ Good news you guys.... So a ton of new ideas have crawl out from the depths from my mind, okay that sounded weird, but I AM CONTINUING THIS BOOK! It's no longer going to be a short story! }}

{{ Feedback is very much appreciated guys! }}