↬ thirty-nine

{{ ^^ Riley's outfit & Idek if it's suppose to be winter in this book but it is so... }}

Riley's POV

{{ not edited }}

"Blue is officially gone." Danielle said as she finished curling my hair, I was glad the color faded out, I was ready to become just Riley again. Danielle had picked the perfect outfit and I was now jut waiting in Dean to call me.

"I wonder what's we're going to do?" I asked as I fluffed my hair in the mirror. "By the way I think converse would look vv better than these boots..."

Danielle's head snapped back at me. "Riley no, you are not wearing converse with that."

I shrugged my shoulders. "It was worth a shot." I heard a knock on the door and I headed to open it. Dean smiled at me and waved at Danielle as we headed out the door.

"So, future Mrs.Ambrose are you ready for our date?" Dean said as I looped my arm through his and we walked to the elevator.

"Hell yeah." I said smiling. Once we reached the lobby and got into the car we small talked, mainly about what happened on the lat episode of the vampire diaries, and yes I made Dean watch it. We reached a small diner and Dean grinned at me. "Stop one."

---

After eating and joking around at dinner, it was time to move onto stop two. "Hey Dean, so how many stops are in this date?"

"Three." He simply stated, which I was hoping he'd actually tell me what they were. Obviously he wasn't.

"Stop two." he stated as we parked.

"A Christmas light tunnel?" I asked as my eyes lit up. I loved anything to do with Christmas. Dean nodded his head and got out the car hurting to my side to open the door. He grabbed my hand as we walked.

"I've always loved Christmas. It was the one time of the year my family actually came together. Oh, Dean I've never told you this but did you know in a preachers daughter?" I said laughing at his shocked expression.

"Riley Carter, a preacher daughter, who would've guessed that." He said with a laugh. My focus was directed back to the lights above.

"It's beautiful in here." I whispered looking up at Dean, he nodded looking down at me.

"You're beautiful too." He said.

"They was so cheesy." I said with a giggle.

"It's true." He said laughing.

Much to my displeasure the tunnel ended and we slowly made our way back to the car. Stop three here we come. We pulled up to the hotel and I looked at Dean confusingly, so stop threes at the hotel?

He smiled at me and helped me out again before leading to the elevator and to the roof.

"Oh my god Dean!" I said looking around. The floor was covered with blankets and pillows and hanging around the edge of the building were Christmas lights. It was perfect.

"Danielle helped me a lot with it." He shrugged and then his eyes lit up with a childish glint. "I have a surprise."

He whistled and out came Roman with a small white dog in his arms. He brought me a puppy! I squealed running to the small dog and taking it.

"Now we'll leave you guys alone." Roman said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh my god Dean I love, love, love her." I said still smiling like an idiot. He smiled back and came closer petting the puppy.

"Her names promise."

"Like a promise ring?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, I figured you'd lose the ring." He said smirking as I playfully hit his arm, I sat promise down as she wandered the roof.

"I love you Dean, but when we get engaged I expect a ring." I said sns he laughed.

"I love you too. Now let's lay down shall we?" He said smiling.

This day has been absolutely perfect.

{{ awwww, a puppy. anyways sorry it took me so long to update! so whatcha thing? 1 or 2 more chapters you guys. ilysm! }}