↬ sixteen

Riley's POV

I convinced Dolph to let me drive, which nobody lets me drive. I raced down the highway with Dolph screaming that I was going to kill him in the prime of his life. I just knew something was wrong with Danielle. I hadn't been scared in a long time, but I was terrified.

"If this girl is just calling for me to bring her food I'm stabbing her..." I muttered under my breath, which use to happen a lot.

I reached the apartment and told Dolph bye as I raced up the stairs to my apartment. I walked in to see Danielle sitting on my kitchen counter.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" I yelled and she frowned.

"So you talk about me behind my back? Riley we've been best friend sense our freshmen year and I find out now, of all times, that you talk shit about me." She said in a low tone. I busted out laughing because at first I though she was joking,but I quickly stopped when she never laughed.

"Danielle, who told you that I talk about you because I don't? I never had and I never will." I said. "I've never spoke one word about you behind your back and I don't know who told you I did, but they're the ones who you can't trust."

"Whatever Riley, I'm done with this." She said hopping off the counter and slamming my door shut behind her.

I was on the verge if tears when I got an idea. I could text Dean.

'Hey, wanna come over? Please because need you -xoxoxo'

I sent it and plopped on my couch as the tears just continued to fall. Why now? I had this match coming up Monday and now I have this to deal with, not to mention Paige. I hated crying I hated to be seen crying. But felt like Dean was the one person who'd never judge me.

'Address?'

A small smile crept onto my lips as I texted him the address to my apartment. The door was unlock from when Danielle stormed out I was slightly pissed that she would believe such a thing. I just hopped we could sort all this out before tomorrow because we had a tag team match.

{{ sorry it's so short, but a Dean scenes in the next chapter... Asdfghjkl }}

{{ feed back is needed }}