↬ thirteen

Riley's POV

My vision was blurred but I could hear the quiet conversation of Dean and Danielle.

"Yeah well if you would have stopped Paige this wouldn't have happened!" Danielle said whisper yelling Dean was about to reply when Danielle noticed I was up and ran over to me.

"Oh my god Riley I though you were dead!" She said flinging her arms around me.

I lightly chuckled but stopped because of the nagging pain of my headache. "D I'm a wrestler I'm going to get knocked out and beat up."

That's when the door opened to revel the doctor. "Ah Ms.Cater your up! Well Paige hit you hard enough to knock you out so your going to have a headache."

He handed me a ice pack and a small white pill, which I gladly excepted as the doctor continued.

"The headache should subside in about two hours until then I want you to hang out in here so I can keep an eye on you. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go check on Kofi."

"Thanks doc." I mumbled as I laid back down and held the ice pack harder onto the back of my head.

I noted the awkward tension between the two blondes who seemed to be auguring. I cleared my throat making the hushed conversation stop.

"Danielle can you run and get me something to eat from catering?" I asked and she huffed before getting up mumbling something under her breath and walked out the door.

"So..." Dean said getting up and walking to the bed I was on. He placed a hand on the knee and smirked. "You took quite a blow there baby girl."

I nodded, I would have laughed but that hurt to much. "Yeah but I'm a big girl I can handle it." I said smirking and covered his hand with my own.

And that's when it happened. Dean came closer his eyes focuses on my lips and he kissed me. I kissed back and sat up to deepen the kiss. That's when I heard a door open and a plate fall onto the table beside the bed. A shocked Danielle stood at the door and I couldn't help but laugh as Dean whispered "cock blocked by the best friend wonderful."

{{ ASDFGHJKL Rilean kissed!!! Ahhhh, okay so Danielle's like my fav so shout out to my best friend for giving me inspiration! }}