↬ six

Riley's POV

I was awoken by someone shaking me and I slowly opened my eyes to be met by those blue eyes I've became accustom to over the past two weeks. Dean Ambrose was squatted down on front of me so when I sat up we were eye level. I looked around and notice I'd fallen asleep in the hallway. The front desk was closed I'd called and checked.

"What were you doing sleeping in the hallway?" Dean asked up raising his eyebrows.

"I locked my self out and the front desk said I'd have to wait until in the morning to get in." I said and he stood up and extended his hand out to me which I gladly took. I wiped off my pants and looked back up at him. He was over a foot taller than me at my 5'2 stance and it wasn't intimating me at all.

"You want to stay in my room for the night?" He asked. I thought about it. It would help this plan I had brewing in the back of my head. So I nodded and followed Dean. He unlocked his room and smiled at me.

It was at that moment that I realized how good looking he was. His blond hair was pulled under a black hat and he was still a little sweaty from his match, which I didn't stay to watch. And how his dimple popped out when he smiled, he smile faded as his eyes became darker. My blue eyes priced into his as the door was open waiting for someone to walk in, but no one moved. That's when he started to lean in that I hopped into the doorway before anything could happen.

He cleared his throat before following me. His room was pretty big. I was guessing him, Seth and Roman shared it. There was three doors and a couch, it was a whole different than the last time I was in a hotel room with him. I was sober and it was a whole lot bigger.

I realized that while I was wandering around the room Dean had disappeared and had returned. He was leaning against the doorframe watching me. He had a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt in his large hand. He lightly tossed it to me and I hurried to the bathroom. Now this awkwardness isn't going to work if I want my plan to go smoothly. I'm not just showing The Shield not to mess with me I'm showing the whole WWE locker room.

I quickly changed. The t-shirt was falling off my shoulder and his shorts were past my knees. I should have just slept in the hallway. I walked out to see Dean putting pillows and blankets on the small couch, thats when I pulled out my charm. I walked up behind him and placed my hand on his arm. I smirked as he stiffened. Then I pulled my innocent look.

He looked down at me. "I have nightmares." Lie "I was wandering if you'd want to share the bed so I don't get scared."

He nodded and I slowly let go of his arm and swayed into the bed room as I heard him scampering to get the pillows and blankets. My smirk grew as I heard him coming up behind me.

I slid under the cover and waited for Dean who was a few seconds behind. He hesitantly slid in and reached for the lamp to turn off the lamp. In the dark I could still feel his eyes glued to the spot where I was laying. I absolutely loved the fact that he couldn't figure me out.

"Goodnight Ambrose." I said.

"Goodnight Darling."

I was snuggled up close to Dean who didn't seem to mind much. I was almost asleep when I heard him whisper. "God you are such a tease."

{{ Okay you guys whatcha think? I just wanted to say that Riley dose have a reason why she acts the way she dose and why she's playing Dean. But what kinda person would I be if I told you now? :-) And there is a very mistakes this isn't edited. }}