↬ eight

Riley's POV

I sat on the roof of the hotel room my feet dangling, Danielle would have a heart attack if she saw me. I had been think about Ryan, Dean and Renee and basically just the whole essence of life. I thought about how the color yellow makes me happy and how I loved the way the jeans I was wearing were ripped. After two hours of think of ever thing in between I finally felt like I could breath.

I knew what I was doing we wrong, but I liked flirting with Dean. To tell the truth I was still living in the past. I needed to move past Ryan and the abuse and my inner hated for the smell of alcohol, but my love for the feeling it gives you.

I needed to take to Dean, I was already late for RAW, but I didn't have a match tonight I was just suppose to linger around ringside while I watched Paige win yet another match.

I decided I wasn't going. I'd told Stephanie I was sick and she said that I isn't have to come. I sat there in silence itching really going through my mind as I stared at the tariff below. I heard the roof door open and turned around to see the last person I expected. Dean. Wasn't he suppose to be at RAW?

I didn't speak and neither did he. He just came and sat down beside me and I watched as his eyes scanned the fast cars below our dangling feet.

"Why aren't you at RAW?" Renee wouldn't like that your here." I finally worked up the nerve to ask.

"Were friends and I came to find you, you weren't in your hotel room and I kinda seen your feet dangling. What about you?"

That was the question I was dreading. I didn't know how to answer it, but when I turned and looked at Dean I knew he wouldn't drop it until I gave him an answer.

"Well, it's kinda like a life time movie. I was married before, everyone thought I was crazy I was 18, but I was madly in love. After I graduated I started chasing my WWE dream, we were tight on money to say the least. He started drink, I quit wrestling and started working my ass off to support us. He got.... abusive and I couldn't do anything about it. I felt weak and helpless. I never want to feel like that again."

"The last straw for me was on my birthday, I thought he though me a surprise party but when we got there it wasn't for me. He forgot my birthday. I decided I was going home and I when to find him he was kissing another girl. I filed for divorce and I've haven't heard from him for almost a year now, I hope I never heard from him again."

I finally looked at him from the corner of his eyes and saw the look I never wanted to see sympathy.

"I couldn't walk at my high school graduation because I bit to many people... an I may have shot my ex girlfriends dog once." He said. I couldn't contain my laugher. He smiled at me and shot his head.

"I don't even know how to respond to that." I said finally that when I felt Dean start to stare at me.

"What?" I asked turning to look at him. That's when I felt my breath hitch as I saw him leaning in. I could smell his breath, which smelled of cigarettes and mint gum.

He leaned in until our lips touched and we moved them in perfect sync. That's when I felt it. A spark. I hadn't felt like this sense Ryan.

Forgetting we were on the roof I pulled away and ran. I ran out the door and down the steps. I ran through the hallway in bracing the weird stares.

I finally found the hotel room I was looking for.

Room 375. I just needed someone to talk to who wouldn't judge me.

{{ I know it's short and uneditedbut...... Woah, so Riley and Dean kissed, yeah that happened!

Who do you think Riley's going to talk to? }}