↬ twenty-seven

Riley's POV

I didn't have the time nor the energy to chase Dean down the hallway. I was already about to collapse, I just walked quietly to the locker room. I changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt. No one was in the locker room seeing as Raw had ended about and hour ago.

I headed to my car and drove to the hotel. I didn't even take a shower because as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

-

-

-

"Ugh!"

Someone was at m door at 9 in the morning, that was early for Riley Carter. I got up walked to the door to see who this monster was that woke my up this early. My shoulder still hurt like hell, maybe I pulled a muscle or something, no biggie.

I opened the door ready to yell at who ever it was when Danielle just rushed right in. "What do you want it's nine in the morning?!"

"Nothing, I suppose you didn't watch my match. I beat Eva to pulp and you'll have to wait to get you hands in her until like next month because the creative teams making it a story line, I mean I- Riley what's wrong with your shoulder?" Danielle asked her face softening as she waited for a reply.

"I hurt it last night during the match, it's just a pulled muscle or something. No biggie, I'll be fine." I said waving her off.

* skipping until later that day bc all Riley and Danielle do is eat and sing very out of tune all day while watching bride wars *

After applying about a billion coast on icy hot to my shoulder, showering and changing clothes I decided to go find Dean, but he never texted me back. Guess he's still mad about last night?

So, what's there todo? Deans not answering, Danielle's gone shopping and I don't have any other friend besides Dolph. Wait, why do all my friends names start with a D? I don't know, all I know is I'm bored and my shoulder hurts.

Maybe I should try and find Dean? Yeah, that's what I'll do. I hopped up slipped on shoes and walked out the door. I was going to try the hotel gym first, then the bar.

Well, I got luckily, I thought as I spotted Dean running like a manic on the treadmill.

I guess it time to get this over with.

{{ Whatcha think? what do you thinks gonna happen with Riley as Dean? Is Riley gonna get her shoulder checked? }}

{{ this chapter was boring.... But the next chapter is going to be good I promise. }}