↬ nineteen

Riley's POV

It was finally The Shields match. I actually didn't look for who it was against. So I came skipping from behind the curtain, because I realized that even though AJ skips that gives me an excuse to do it better.

I soon realized when I was in the ring that all three of the Wyatt's were staring me down. Out of instincts I back into the corner and slowly buckled down onto my but.

"Sierra, Hotel , India , Echo , Lima, Delta, Shield....."

That music was my hero at the moment. I knew my eyes were wide and my breathing was still hitched.

The boys wasted down time getting in the ring in front of me. Dean was all in Brays face until Roman pulled him back and they stood in a stare off until Dean started an all out brawl.

Somehow they managed to throw all of them out the ring. Seth and Roman stood up on the turnbuckle and Dean and me were in a stare down he was pissed at me. I slowly stood up and walked close enough of me I could feel his breath fanning over my face. I smiled and a small smirk broke out on his face, but he quickly covered it up.

That's when I decided I wasn't kissing a Wyatt. I hopped into him AJ style and just smiled. He couldn't help but smirk as his hands found my waist, he had some big ass hands they almost covered up my waist. That's when I kissed him and the universe when wild. Afterwords I unlatched myself and skipped around him and out the ring until I was back stage.

I smirked at my plan. That's when I was caught by Renee.

"Riley, people say that you've gone off the edge, what do you have to say about this?"

"The edge, there is no honest way to explain it, Renee, because the only people who know where it is are the ones who had gone over." I stated skipping off. I felt on top of the world, but that was shortly lived when I over heard a conversation. And I knew who started the rumors.

And I felt like I was stabbed in the back all over again.

{{ DEAN AND RILEY ARE ADORABLE OMG! Who do you think the person is?? }}

{{ feedback is appreciated }}