↬ thirty

Riley's POV

{ not edited }

The care ride home was silent, I could take it anymore. "Hey, I better call WWE, huh?"

Danielle just nodded as I picked up my phone and told the story about how I can't compete.

"Well, Ms.Carter that's terrible to hear. We'll be glad to have you back when ever you're fully healed." Stephanie said and I thanked her before hanging up. WWE down, now I only had to tell Dean.
-
-
-

'Meet me on the roof in 10 xx'

That was the note I left under Deans hotel room door, it was 10 now and I was waiting on the roof of the hotel, I made sure to take off the sling that the doctor gave me.

6 months, what am I suppose to do for 6 months, just sit around at home? Because that's not going to happen. How was I suppose to tell Dean? How was I suppose to let someone else go after the championship? I kept building up all these question, but I wasn't getting any answers.

The door opened to reveal Dean casually walking out. "Sup!" He said walking over to me and kissing my check, I smiled. To him everything was normal, while my life was slowly crumbling underneath me.

"Hi, so I have to tell you something..." I said trailing off. He raised his eyebrows when I didn't finish. This was harder than I thought.

"And?" He asked. I couldn't do, I just couldn't.

"I have next two weeks off, WWE wanted me to stay out the picture and then just show up and be back into the title picture. I just wanted to let you know. So you don't come looking for me." Lie, but Dean seemed to buy it. Which I was thankful for.

"No way! Riley that's great,... I mean not that you're off two weeks but that you're back into the title picture." He said wrapping me in a hug.

"Yeah, great." I whispered as I held back the tears.

{{ oh... so dean doesn't know she's leavening! whatcha think guys?? and don't worry I'm not going to spend 50 million chapters on Riley's six months out, so dean will be back into the picture asap, I promise! ;) }}