↬ thirty-two

Riley's POV

{ not edited }

* 5 months later *

I walked around the outside of Deans small house, I was looking for him. I hade something important to tell the lunatic. I found him in his back yard throwing boxes into the trunk of his car. "Hey." I whispered quietly. He just turned around and ignored me continuing to stuff thugs into his car.

He just walked into his house as I trailed behind him like a lost puppy. "I guess I deserve this. Look I'm sorry Dean, I couldn't tell you. I wanted to, I mean I tried. I just couldn't get the words out. I heard your voicemail."

He turned to me and looked before slowly speaking. "That was a few months ago Riley, go home and hold your pillow. I'm done with the mind games. I'm trying to pack, leave now."

I frowned before I knew what I had to say. "I don't to fucking hold a pillow. I want to be holding you. It isn't as soft as your chest or rise and fall at a peaceful pace, it doesn't hum the soft beat that your heart does or it doesn't moan my name, it doesn't even kiss my hair when I'm asleep. It does grip me tighter for more comfort or warp itself around me or flutter it's eyes when it takes in that I'm in its arms or drag its fingertips along my skin unconsciously or hum it's breath in my ear. It's just not fucking you. It's not what it want to be holding." I said. I noted I was crying at the end.

"Dean, I love you." I stated as much as the taste brunt my tongue. "I saw a picture of you the other day and I felt it. The kind of love that runs through my veins and made my toes curl and it made me blush at the thought of being in your arms again. But it's also the kind on love that makes me scare. How can you feel so much towards one person? Dean, I'm terrified. Please don't break me."

"You have so much power over me it's not even funny Riley. I'm wrapped around your finger. Your could easily break me and I couldn't do anything about it. I know how you feel, I've never felt any feeling other than anger and lust. You make me feel something that's been missing from my life a long time ago. Happiness." He said smiling and wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you Dean."

{{ Hii, this is my favorite chapter! Aww #rilean is the cutest. Whatcha you guys think?? }}