↬ ten

Riley's POV

* Riley vs. Paige for the WWE Divas championship *

I was nervously sitting on the ropes as Paige came skipping down to the ramp, yes she was imitating my skipping. And at the moment I didn't care I just had a pit in my stomach that wouldn't go away. I had just been blaming it on my nerves. And partly on the fact that after Dean picked me up we had a full on screaming match leading to me walking four blocks to my hotel. I avoided him Friday and I planed to do the same tonight, not counting the little plan I had for his match.

Paige finally made it to the ring and the ref held up the title. He rang the bell and Paige and I locked up, with the height difference I was easily over powered into the turn buckle. I began to panic when I no longer felt the mat under my feet. The ref was on four when Paige let go and I fell to my feet.

She grabbed my hair and was about to kick me but I slapped her straight across her face. She stumbled back as I scrambled to my feet. I quickly grabbed her and some how managed to wrap her into the black widow. She was about the about to tap but I heard music.

'Let's light it up......'

I immediately let Paige go to see nobody on the stage where I expected my so called 'retired' mentor to be, but nobody was there. That's when Paige managed to get me rolled up. I tried to power out but I wasn't fast enough and Paige's music filled the arena. My hands when straight to my hair as I let out a scream. The one opportunity I've worked up to get was ripped away from me in a matter of three seconds.

I watched as Paige skipped up the ramp still holding MY title. Pissed wasn't the right word they wouldn't just play AJ's music, she hadn't been in this company for almost a year. Someone told them todo it to mess me up and who ever it was would be sorry.

>>>>>>

I stormed to the table here they played all the music, an older guy sitting and watched me in fear as I grabbed his shirt and tried my best to look bigger than I actually was. Which was hard todo when your 24 and 5'2.

"Who the hell told you to play my music?" I said in a low tone, you could hear the venom as it dripped from my voice.

"Uh..Umm... I-"

"Spit it out old man before I detach your arm with a fork." I said yanking his face closer to mine than before.

"AJ's back."

{{ I know I know it's short and I didn't do flashback, but that's coming up in all good time my friends. }}

{{ QUEENS BACK YOU GUYS! I really love AJ if you can't tell. }}