/Big Project/Woojin/

"For our next pairing, Changbin and Jeongyeon." Your teacher says while putting her hand back in the bowl to pick two more strips of paper. It's almost sembreak, and you have to do A Big Project in Music. The Big Project is to compose a song with your partner. Boring!

"Hey, Y/N. Do you have a partner yet?" Your bestfriend, Nayeon asks. Her partner is Dowoon, a drummer at a well known band with a chicken.

"Nope, but I hope it's-." You were cut off by your teacher. "Ok, Y/N and Woojin!". "- Woojin..." you continue. "Well someone's lucky." Nayeon says as she wiggles her eyebrows. "Class dismissed!" Your teacher says as she walked out the room. Her subject was your last subject of the day, so that means you get to go home!"

"Hey, are we gonna practice now or tomorrow?" Woojin asks as he walks up to you. "Hmm, how about today? So that we can just practice singing it after?" You suggest. "Okay! Your house or mine?" He asks again. You suggest to go to his house, since your parents are home.

"Cool! Be there at 5:00!" You say while waving and hopping on to your bestfriend's car. "So... date at Woojin's house, right?" Nayeon says while smirking. "No, we're gonna practice. Plus, I'm not even sure if he likes me back." You said. "Ok, ok. Just be sure to not beat me and Dowoon
"Hahahahaha!" Nayeon laughs.

[Later at Woojin's house]

"Y/N! You're here! Have a seat!" Woojin greets you. Why does he look so flustered? You thought. "Hi, Woojin's brother, Jeongin! You must be the girl-." Says a 17 year old boy. Why did Woojin cut him off? You thought, getting curious.

"So um, Jeongin, can you go to your room, we're gonna use the living room." Woojin ordered Jeongin, which he followed. "Use the living room for what?" A boy, about the same age as Woojin, says as he wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh my god, Minho!" Woojin shouted, kinda frustrated. "Hahahahaha!" Minho just laughed. It's funny because his laugh is literally HaHaHaHaHa.

Minho finally left. You and Woojin started to pick tunes, make lyrics pretty quickly! When you're done, you guys practiced the song, it sounded so good! Your voices blended so nicely.

"Great! We finally practiced the song! We are so gonna get a high score!" Woojin says happily. The song was made by Woojin himself, you just added a few ideas. "You are so good at making songs!" You praise Woojin. "Thanks, I learned it from Han." He says.

[fast forward the next week]

"Okay class, as you all know, it's time to perform your songs, let's start with Hyunjin and Seungmin." Your teacher says. You looked pretty nervous, so Woojin held your hand, which made your cheeks a light pink.

"Nice work! Let's proceed with Momo and Sana."

"Next, Chan and Dahyun."

"Alright, second to the last, Dowoon and Nayeon."

"And finally, Y/N and Woojin!"

It was your turn already. You were nervous, but you performed pretty well. Leading you with the highest score. Woojin was super happy.

Because after you guys practiced, he said "Y/N, if we get the highest score, can you be my girlfriend?".