/Angel in Disguise/Felix/

"And then she threw up all over his shirt! It was flowing like a never ending waterfall!" You hear Felix say, while the others laugh. You're at the cafeteria, and the table, not far away from you are the Popular and Funny Kids. While you're image is a bad girl who ONCE punched a guy because he was sexualising you, and he made himself the victim! Like, bish please. And because of that, the whole school saw you as The Girl Who Punched Ryan For Nothing or The Girl Who Doesn't Care About Life. I mean, one of them is right, but still!

As you were eating you had a slight feeling of someone looking at you. So, you turned around to see Felix's big, round eyes looking at you, then quickly looking away, making your cheeks a light pink.

To be honest, you wanted to be one of those kids. You wanted to be friends with them. With Felix. But you, can't. Because of your so called Bad Girl Image.

[fast forward]

It's the period after lunch, science! Yey. Right now, you're looking for a lab partner, but there was no one left, at least, that's what you thought. You heard footsteps coming towards your table, and someone sitting beside your chair. It was Felix.

"Hey, is someone sitting here?" He asked with his deep voice. You shook your head, hearing him let out a quiet sigh. "Okay, today you will be dissecting frogs. I'm pretty sure you all have partners? I will expect everyone single one of you to do something, this is an individual grading." The teacher said.

"Ugh, frogs. I don't get the point why we even dissect frogs in Science class?!" He says frustratedly. "To know about the parts of your body." You whisper. "What?" He asks. "Nothing! Where's the frog?" You replied, feeling panicked. Felix laughs at your funny gesture.

"Cute." He whispered. "What?" You asked. "Nothing! Where even is the frog?!" He replied, as panicked as you were. You both laughed.

The teacher gave you the frogs and the equipment to use. You start opening the stomach of the frog, removing it's organs and icky stuff. "Eww. This is so irrelevant for science class." You say. "Hey, I can do the dissecting, if you want." Felix sincerely suggests. "Oh my god, yes please!" You say, while making your disgusted face. You hear Felix's light chuckle.

[fast forward]

Class is over, you're walking out the campus when you hear footsteps coming towards you. "Hey, Y/N!" You heard someone shout, it's Felix. "I was wondering if you can sit with us at lunch tomorrow." He asks. "Me? Sit with you guys? At lunch? Why?" You ask. "It's just, I don't think you're who Ryan says you are." He says with sincere eyes. "I've told you to the boys, and they're completely okay with it! Please?" He says with puppy eyes. "Oh, fine!" You reply. "Yes! Thanks! See you tomorrow!" He says while happily hopping out the campus, like the little ball of sunshine he is.

......///......///......///......

"I knew it! There was something off about Ryan's story!" Chan says while slapping his hand on the table. "That prick! How dare he make us believe he's the victim!" Changbin replies. "Well, it's a good thing he's not here anymore! Y/N, how did you feel about it?" Minho asks. "Well, of course, I was furious! But I can't do anything about it now..." You reply.

"Aww, sad. But, there's another way!" Chan says. "EVERYONE! Y/N, RIGHT HERE IS INNOCENT!!!" Chan shouts. You hear a few gasps and whats in the cafeteria. "RYAN IS THE REAL SUSPECT HERE, NOT Y/N!" Minho continues.

Then the boys told everyone the real story, pretty irrelevant to be honest. But after that day, more people came to talk to me. I had more friends. I was no longer the loner, the bad girl, no, not anymore!

And it's all thanks to Felix, and the boys, of course. Without their help, I would probably be staying in the bathroom for the whole hour, sleeping without anyone noticing.

I owe Felix a lot. He helped me get new friends, and whatnot. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him.

He's an angel in disguise.