/Princess/Felix/

"Is this gonna fit?"

"Where are the dwarves?"

"Where's the fake snow?"

It's the day. The day of your field demo. Your theme for the field demo is Disney, which means there are princesses and stuff. Your section's dance is about Princesses and Princes.

You and your friends got their characters. Haneul was Jasmine, Jinsoul was Snow White, Minhyuk was one of the dwarves, Faith was the stepmom, Zeze was the candle, and you were Aurora.

Your partner was Felix. The dance instructor was strict, so you and Felix made a promise that whatever the step was, both of you will do it.

The problem was, Felix used to be your crush before, and he knew. So you thought it would be awkward with him, but it was the complete opposite.

When practice started, he would pull you next to him or always insist on holding your hand.

After you've practiced the intro, it was time for the princesses' solos. Each princess will get a solo part, to showcase the different characters.

Snow White was first, in this part, she would only eat the apple, not getting woken up with a kiss yet, so you weren't thinking of getting "kissed" by Felix there.

When it was your turn, you danced and swayed your props to the tune. You got your needle, and pricked your finger, and fell asleep. You could hear the shouts from the audience.

You felt Felix's presence standing before you. He grabbed your cheek, but didn't put his thumb on your lips, like practiced, to not get kissed. As everyone expected, he kissed you.

Loud shouts were heard throughout your part. When your part was over, your friends all came to ask you about the performance, or did you really kiss or something.

"Did you guys kiss?" Haneul asked. Before you can answer, Felix held your hand tight. "No! Why would we? Haha." You nervously laughed.

Luckily, no one noticed that you and Felix were super red. "Um, I hope that kiss was okay." Felix said. "Yeah, it was fine. Actually, I have something to tell you." You replied. "Me too!" Felix answered. "Guys! It's Snow White's part!" Haneul said.

When it was time to wake Snow White up, you saw her partner's thumb, not even close to where her lips were. You compared the way Felix woke you up, and the way Snow White's partner woke her up.

And, just in a few minutes, it was already the outro.

...

The hosts announced who won, and it was your group. Everyone was so happy. Felix pulled you aside. "So, I'm gonna tell you something." He started. "Me too." You said. "Okay, you go first." He stated. "I like you-." You were cut off by Felix pulling you to a kiss.

Luckily, no one saw that you 2 were kissing. "Guys, group picture!" Minhyuk called out. You and Felix walked over to your group, hiding the redness of your faces.

The picture was done, and everyone was going home. You can see Felix's back infront of you. You hurriedly went pass him, when he held your hand.

"Get home safe, my princess." Felix said with a wink.