/Exchange Student/Jisung/

"Y/N! Have you heard about the news? I heard there's gonna be an exchange student in our section!" Your friend, Jennie, says. "Yeah, so? It's not the first time we get an exchange student here." You plainly reply. "What do you mean??? He's from Korea! He's Korean! Korea, I say! Oh my god, what if he looks like my oppa???" She asks, dreaming.

"Well, he could be charming and talented..." you and Jennie make eye contact and squeal in excitement. "C'mon! The exchange student must be there now!" Jennie excitedly says, running towards your classroom.

...~...~...~...~...

"Where is he?"

"I hope he looks like Jimin!"

"What if he knows BTS???"

You heard the fangirls say. They are also excited for the Korean guy, or girl. You don't really know, but you were sure it was a guy.

"Everybody sit down!" Mrs.Lee, our adviser says. "This is Han Jisung, our exchange student." She exclaimed, while a charming boy came in the classroom. Everyone, even the boys, and you, stared in awe.

"You can sit by Ms.Kim, she also speaks Korean, don't worry." You heard her whisper to the boy. Your dad is Korean, so you know to speak a few words and phrases.

"Hi! My name is Y/N! From what school are you?" You ask Jisung. "I'm from SOPA." He answers. You could feel every girl staring at you and Jisung. "The girls, they always look at me. Can you please make them stop?" He asks you. "Sure."

You go over to Mrs.Lee's desk, whispering Jisung's problem. Mrs.Lee told everyone to stop staring at Jisung, which some of them followed. Only some.

...~...~...~...~

It's been a few weeks since Jisung became your classmate. He gained new friends, but of course you had to be there, you ARE his translator.

Jisung became really close to you. Whenever you trip or fall, he would always be there to take care of you, one time, he even caught you!

Now, it's time for Jisung to leave, and go back to Korea. You're rushing to the bus station to go to the airport, hoping Jisung is still there.

"Thank you!" You thank the driver, you ran fast to the entrance, looking over the crowd of people going and leaving the airport.

"Jisung!" You shout. A guy suddenly comes to you, it was Jisung. "Is this the last time I'll see you?." You ask, hugging him tight. "I don't know, hopefully not." He says, breaking the hug.

He kissed your forehead, "Thanks for being there for me. Y/N, I th-think I l-like you." He stutters. "I like you too." You say, making him hug you again. "I hope we see eachother again." He says, kissing you.

He went to his airplane. You watched him drift away, going back to Seoul, Korea. He stole your first kiss, and he says he likes you back, and you know...

This can't be the last time you see him.

*to be continued*

————*///*————

Hi! Thank you so so so much for the 200 reads! I will make 2 or 3 chapters for Jisung, this is a pretty long story. I would like to thank my readers, including YOU, yes, YOU, for finishing this chapter, being able to read this. Thank you oh so much! Lavya!

~
krns_yeseul