/Not That Dark/Changbin/

"Channie? I'm home!" You shout, trying to look for Changbin in your condo. "Channie?" You ask again, still no answer. "Alright, guess I'll just call Seungmin then." You say. "I'm here!" Changbin suddenly reveals himself, hiding behind the couch.

"Wow, you really fit there, huh?" You jokingly say. He pushes you to the wall, his arms trapping you. "Did you just insult me?" He says. His face was trying to be scary, but it's still cute. "So what if I did?" You say while you push him tot he couch. His eyes widened, not expecting you to do such a bold move.

"Nothing! Nothing! Geez, you're scary!" He says while standing up. "Hahahaha! Learned it from someone..." You say. "But I like girls who take control." He says with a smirk on his face.

"You child! Who taught you that?" You jokingly say. "Minho hyung!" He answers. "Of course, that Mean-." You were cut off by Changbin putting his finger on your lips. "Shh." He says while dragging you to the bedroom.

"Minho hyung taught me a lot..." He says while removing his jacket and opening the cabinet door. "Like how to make clothes for Gyu!" He says while holding a small little shirt. "Aww, the shirt is so small! Almost fit for a baby!" You say.

"Yeah, almost for our-." You cut him off. "I know what you're gonna say. Let's keep it appropriate in this household." You say with a smirk.

[fast forward]

"Ahh, that girl is so stupid, can't she see that the killer is RIGHT there?!" Changbin says, frustrated. "Well, Channie, this is a movie, the actors are supposed to be stupid!"

"Aish, let's stop watching this movie, let's do something else." Changbin says while hugging you. "Like, cuddle?" You suggest. "Yeah, something like that!" He says while hugging you tightly.

"Wow, you're not that dark after all." You say jokingly. "That's offensive!" Changbin says, feeling offended. "But it's true, not if you prove it." You say. "Oh, you want me to prove it?" He says with a smirk. He puts his body over you hiding his face in you neck.

"What do you think now?" He whispers through your neck. "I feel flustered.." You say, feeling Changbin smirk at your neck.

"But if still doesn't make you dark."

————*///*————
sorry of that was a little cringy
or short btw.