/Not Happy/Changbin/

"O-ow! It hurts!" You cry as your bestfriend, Eunha, heals your wounds. You recently just got beaten by your boyfriend, for the 3rd time this month. You and Eunha know that you're in an abusive relationship, you can't just get yourself out of it, not even with the help of Eunbi.

"Why don't you just leave him?" Eunha asked. Sometimes, even you ask that question. "He doesn't let me. He doesn't let me do anything. He never does." You say, before sobbing into Eunha sweater.

"Hey, Y/N?" You heard Changbin say. Changbin is your boyfriend's bestfriend. I'll just go to the store. Changbin, take care of her for me?" Eunha asks, Changbin nods.

"I am so gonna kill that dude the next time he beats her up! Such a freaking A-Hole!" You could hear Eunha shout outside, making you proud she's your bestfriend.

"I'm sorry if I have to ask this, but, what exactly happened?" Changbin asks. "Well..."

¡F L A S H B A C K¡

You're walking down a road, going to your boyfriends's apartment. You were so excited, today is the day before you anniversary. You bought him cake, new clothes, you basically spoiled him. But does he do the same? No. He never spoils you.

"Hello? Soobin? I'm here!" You knock the door, no answer . You knocked again, and your boyfriend stood by the door. "Why are you late." He said. "Late? It's still early! What do you mean?" You ask him. "I texted you to come early. Didn't you open your phone?" He asked. "Well, my phone got dead." You say. He finally lets you in.

"Who's the guy?" He asks. "What guy?" You also ask. "The guy you met with at the café. Who is he?" He asks again. "Oh, Johin? He's my brother!" You say. "Brother? Brother, huh?" He says, coming closer to you. You instinctively took a step back.

"Brother my face, Y/N! You think I didn't see you trying to flirt with him?!" He slaps you, hard. You fell on the floor, cupping the cheek he slapped. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" You shout. "You have the audacity to answer me now, huh?" He slaps you again.

He just started to beat you and say he's tired of you and stuff. You had enough of it. You ran to Eunha's condo.

¡END OF FLASHBACK¡

You cried as Changbin tried to comfort you. You and Changbin decided to just watch the movies you liked, to lighten up your spirit. Eunha didn't come back yet, she's probably going on a date with Sana.

You were enjoying the movie, when you felt something heavy on your shoulder. It was Changbin's head, it looks like he's sound asleep. You just laughed and enjoyed the movie on your own, playing with his hair.

...~...~...~...

A few weeks have passed, and you and Changbin were closer than ever. You didn't see Soobin ever since. You and Changbin would go on friendly dates, behind the boys' and Eunha's back.

Right now, you're waiting for Changbin at a café nearby. "Y/N!" You heard someone shout, it was Changbin. "Sorry I was late! I had to sneak my way out of the studio." He says, removing his cap and mask. "It's fine, I just got here too." You say, taking a sip of your tea.

Changbin went to the counter to order his drink. He left his phone at the table. You saw dozens of notifications from Chan, Hyunjin, Felix, all asking where he was. You just laughed at his phone.

"Y/N! Hello? You zoned out." Changbin says while he was waving his hand to you. You zoned out at the lovely couple walking by the street. That could've been you and your boyfriend. But it isn't.

"Listen Y/N, there's a reason why I invited you hear." Changbin says. You gulp at how serious his voice sounds. "I've been hiding this for a long time now. I think it's time for you to know." He says.

"I like you. Wait, no, scratch that, I LOVE you. I loved you ever since you kinda broke things off with Soobin. I hate it when he hurts you. I hate him." He continues. "It's okay if you don't like me back-." You cut him off by dragging him out of the café to the park nearby.

"Changbin, I've liked you more as a friend. All those past friendly dates always didn't seem quite friendly to me. They've had another meaning." You say, making Changbin's expression change. From a confused face, to a surprised one.

"So, are we dating?"