/Fansite/Woojin/

!WARNING!
ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER

...

"Changbin-ahh! Look over here!"

"Jeongin, you're too cute!"

"I love you, Hyunjin!"

Being a fansite for Stray Kids isn't that easy. You're a fansite, for Kim Woojin.

Being a fansite for Woojin isn't that special, except, your his girlfriend. You always made sure you got THE best photos of him to post on his fanpage.

"Woojin! Over here!" You shout. Woojin instantly looked over your way, he even posed for the camera.

"Aish. You're so lucky! The other members won't look at my camera whenever I call them." Your friend, Eunji, pouted.

Stray Kids were going in their building, after arriving at the airport. When they hopped off the van, fansites and fangirls squirmed around them, trying to get a photo.

You, being a fansite, got it the easy way, knowing you have a better camera and a better angle from the rest of them.

When they already entered the building, the fansites already left. You decided to call Woojin on your way to your car.

"Y/N-ahh, did you take a good photo of me?" Woojin joked, making you laugh. "Of course I did, what kind of girlfriend would I be?" You chuckled.

"Post that on your page! I'll check it." Woojin said. "Sure. Are you gonna visit?" You ask. "I'm not sure, we have dance practice." Woojin's voice became sad.

"Oh, okay. It's fine. Maybe next time?" You ask. You heard someone snatch Woojin's phone.

"Y/N noona! We miss you!" Jeongin said. "Yah! Can you visit us tomorrow?" Minho asked. "Sure, I'll try." You laugh.

"Aish. Let me talk to my girlfriend, guys?" Woojin said. "Looks like they miss me a lot." You joked.

"Just come tomorrow, alright?" Woojin said. "Okay, fine. Want me to bring any snacks?" You ask. "Tteokbokki!" Jeongin's voice popped out of nowhere.

"Yah! Whatever, just come tomorrow, okay. Bye!" Woojin said as he hung up.

...

well
that was short.
anyways,
I DIDN'T GET TO GO TO
STRAY KIDS UNVEIL TOUR IN MANILA
I CAN JUST GO TO THE TWICE CONCERT
LOL
BYEBYEBYE