/Goodbyes/Woojin/

"Are you sure you need to leave, Woojin?" You clung on to the sleeve of his sweater, like the other guys, asking him one last time, 'Do you really need to leave?'

"I'll be okay, Y/N. Take care of the boys while I'm gone." Woojin patted your head, making you cry harder. Tears fall on to your face as you looked at the guy in front of you, probably for the last time.

"I'll do that, hyung." Chan said as he hugged Woojin, giving him a pat on the back, sniffling. "Take care, Woojin hyung." Minho said, hugging Woojin after Chan.

All of the boys started hugging and saying their goodbyes to Woojin. Although they didn't want to, they had to accept the fact that Woojin wanted to leave the group.

Was it because of the bashers? Were their comments too hard on him? Did someone threaten him? Was it because of, the members?

Thousands of questions flooded their heads as they saw the suitcases and luggages of Woojin slowly going out of the door. Everyone was either crying, or trying not to cry.

The once nine-membered group has now one less member. But that didn't mean they would flop. Woojin leaving Stray Kids would mean a new beginning. New adventures. New moments.

"Goodbye, Woojin. We hope you would find something better for you. Something you deserve. Something that would make you happier." You said, receiving one last hug and forehead kiss from Woojin.

"Nine or None." Stray Kids whispered. Yeah, it will always be, nine or none.

~

i'm sorry it took about 46 days before I made a chapter for Woojin leaving Stray Kids. i didn't want to face the truth, but, here we are.

thank you, Woojin. Nine or None.