/La Vie En Rose/Jeongin/

"I'll make it red, eh eh eh~ Make it red~" You quietly sung your favorite song by I*ZONE, La Vie En Rose (they are so talented pls stan them.) You're walking through a rose garden, a new tourist attraction near your condo. You were taking pictures of the roses, when suddenly, a guy blocks the pretty flowers.

"Um, excuse me." You lightly tapped his shoulder. "You're blocking the view of the roses." You say, as he turns around. "What? Oh, sorry." He says, moving away a little. As you saw his face, you knew, that he needed to be in the picture. "Actually, stay there. Your face goes well with the roses." You say, making him blush.

You set the camera up, making him pose a little for the pic. "Great! What's your name?" You ask. "I'm Jeongin." He answers. "I'm Y/N. Thanks for the cooperation, Jeongin." You thank him. "No problem. Would you mind if I go to my friends over there?" He asks, which you nod.

J E O N G I N ' S P O V

"Who's that girl?" Chan asks. "Ooh, looks like our little Jeonginnie met a girl." Changbin teases. "She just took a picture of the roses." You reply. "With you?" Minho asks. "Yeah, why does she have to include you?" Jisung asks, too. "I don't know. She said my face goes well with the roses." You say, trying your best not to blush.

"Look! There she is! Talking to...Hyunjin?" Seungmin pointed to the direction behind you. There you see Y/N, talking to Hyunjin. It seems like they know eachother.

Hyunjin leads Y/N to your direction, "Hi guys! Have you met Y/N? She's my highschool friend, and the photographer at this event!" Hyunjin says. "I do." You answer. "Oh, hi Jeongin!" She says.

"You've met before?" Hyunjin asks. "Just today, actually. I took a pic of him with the roses, you wanna see?" As soon as she said that, all the boys huddled beside her, trying their best to see the pics and not squeeze her small figure.

While you, stayed there, admiring her pretty features. You saw Hyunjin smirking at you, then looking at Y/N, and wiggling his eyebrows. "You like her?" He mouthed. You raised your shoulders, "Don't know." You mouthed.

"Alright, everyone! Let's go to the ice cream parlor and get us some ice cream. Y/N, Jeongin, since you two are the youngest, just stay here, okay?" Hyunjin says, winking at everyone. Everyone followed Hyunjin like he was their mother, and they were the little babies. Hyunjin looked at you and smirked.

"Let's go Jeongin! I want to take more pictures before they get back!" Y/N tugs your arm, which you follow. Her hand was so soft against yours.

...~...~...~...

"Last one!" Y/N says, while the camera clicks. This is your 5th pic, in the last 2 minutes! "You listen to I*Zone?" You ask, you saw a glimpse of her phone, and La Vie En Rose was playing.

"Yeah, why?" She asks. "Nothing..." You answer. "Hey guys! We're back!" You hear Hyunjin say. "Here's your ice cream, Y/N. And here's yours, Jeongin." Hyunjin hands you your cup of ice cream.

"You sure? This has Jeongin's initials. Y.J." Y/N says. You look at your ice cream, and see her initials, too! "Those are Soulmate IceCreams. You can write the initials of your soulmate on the icecream!" Minho says, while taking a scoop of icecream.

"Ok? Meh, I don't mind." Y/N says, taking a bite. You can feel your cheeks get red.

"Oh, shoot! I have to go, guys! See you!" Y/N says, running. "Great, you guys scared her." Chan says.

[fast forward the next day]

Y / N ' S  P O V

You heard the doorbell ring. It's 6:00 AM! Who could this be? You thought. You opened the door, no one was there, except for a bouquet of roses. Beside the bouquet, was a card. You opened it, it has a letter inside.

Dear, Y/N.
       This is Jeongin. If you don't remember, I'm the guy you met yesterday. I'm giving you a bouquet of roses, cuz I think I like you, and because my hyungs told me to. It's okay if you think I'm weird, or if you don't feel the same way. We only met yesterday. I've also decided on listening to La Vie En Rose. And I gotta say, the song is as pretty as you. If you don't mind, can I ask you out on a date?

                       Sincerely,
Yang Jeongin

You blushed at the letter. And you only had two choices on Jeongin's invitation...

YES OR YES