/Tomato/Jeongin/

"You are too cute!" You say as you poke your friend, Jeongin's cheek. "Y/N, stop distracting me. We need to finish this project for tomorrow." Jeongin says while removing your hand from his cheek. You're teacher gave you a project of making a painting, the theme is The Beauty Within.

"Psh, I didn't know you were so grumpy." You scolded him. "I'm actually not, it's just I can't fail a project with you." He deepened the word you. "Why?" You ask. "Um, nothing. Can you pass me the paint?". "Which one- oh no we're all out of paint!" You say. "Then go get some! I'll stay here." He answers.

You went out the house to go to the arts and craft store to get some paint. You quickly got out the store, walking back home. As you were entering the house, you tried to go in very quietly because you heard Jeongin talking to someone on the phone.

"Hyung! She's in the store! ...I don't know! ...What? ...How am I supposed to do that?! ...No! Not now! ...Tomorrow? I'll ask her. ...Oh, okay, bye!" You overheard his conversation with his hyung, you were sure it was Chan.

"Um, Jeongin? I'm back!" You surprised him. "What? You just came, right?" He asked, nervously. You nodded, lying to him. You both finished the painting, the room filled with nothing but the sounds of brushes and paint splashing.

Jeongin broked the silence by asking, "Um, are you free tomorrow?". "Yeah, why?" You asked. "Can we meet up at the park, I'm gonna tell you something." Your heart pounded. You both agreed to meet after school at the park.

***

It's time to pass your works, you and Jeongin got the highest scores. Jeongin kept reminding you about the talk at the park.

It's time to go to the park, you waited by the bench, waiting for Jeongin. You later saw a boy dressed like he was going on his first date, it was Jeongin. "Jeongin!" You call. He picked up his pace to get to you faster.

"Y/N, I have to tell you something." He says, directly. "Sure, what is it?" You ask. "I think I'm developing feelings for you," his cheeks turned red, "I'm very sorry if I was being mean when we made the painting. It's okay if you don't feel the same way." His head turned down like an innocent puppy bring scolded.

"No it's okay. I actually feel the same way." You say, making your cheeks a light pink. "Really?! Wow! Just- wow!" He says, happily. "So it's official right?" He asks. "Yes." You say while giving him a light peck on the cheek.

Both of you stood at the park, looking at eachother's eyes, looking like red tomatoes.