/Manager/Jisung/

Y'all thought
I was gonna leave
just like that.

Hahaha bish ofc I'm still gonna make
chapters and updates
just really slow ones.

Also,
please read my other story,
KRNS

bye <3

•••

You as the Stray Kids' manager. Quite a dream, right? Well, yes, until crazy fans, or sasaengs, will invade your personal space, or even threaten the boys.

The boys are not new to the crazy fans. Once, a group of teenage girls threatened the boys if they don't do a VLive on Sunday, 11 pm, in a park, wearing onesies. The Sunday part was a lie, but the threatening wasn't.

Now, you're with Han Jisung. You're in a café to discuss some stuff and whatnot.

A guy secretly took a pic of you 2, but he failed because of the flash and the noise it made. You quickly noticed the man and proceeded on talking to him.

"Excuse me, you can't take a picture of us." You said. The mysterious guy suddenly stood up and faced you 2. "And who are you to say that? Are you older?" The guy asked. "No, but I am his manager." You said. "So? Let's talk outside then." The guy said. You were about to stand up when Jisung stopped you. You were trying to let go from his hands when he talked to the guy. "Um, what if he just take a picture instead?" He said, trying his best to not look nervous. "No, Jisung, I'll talk to the guy." You said. "Do you see how she's glaring at me?!" The guy said. Jisung hid you behind him and attempted to get the guy to have a picture with him instead, but no use.

Until, you called a guard and led the creepy guy outside the building. "That guy was weird." Jisung said. "Yeah, such a demanding fan." You said. "Of you?" Jisung asked, jokingly. "Haha, no. What kind of person would be a fan of a manager?" You said. "Me." Jisung says as he wraps his arms around you. "Alright, Lover Boy. Let's leave this place so no other crazy fan can disturb us." You say teasingly.

You and Jisung walked out of the café and walked in the JYP Building, to be greeted by a stressed Minho looking for someone.

"Jisung-ahh! Where did you go? We were looking all over for you!" He said. "We went out to the park. I told you, you don't remember?" You said. "Oh, right! Sorry, my memories are fed up on lyrics." He replied. "Which you can't sing properly." Jeongin says. "Jeongin? When did you get here?" You asked. "Just now. I was looking for Minho hyung while he's looking for Jisung." He answered.

All of you went to the practicer room to start practicing they're new dance. You noticed Jisung keeps looking at you during the dance.

After a while, they decided to take a break. Jisung invited you outside to get some drinks and talk.

"Y/N, I need to tell you something." He said. "Yeah, sure, what is it?" You asked. "I've been hiding this for a long time now." You nodded.

"I-i think I like you." He stuttered. You blushed at his statement. "Jisung, the feeling is mutual." You said, making him shocked. "But are you sure about this? I'm not saying you should stop, but isn't it just weird?" You asked.

"What's weird? This?" And he kissed you. You were shocked and frozen in your spot.

"See you after practice, Manager L/N."