/Rap/Changbin/

You were quietly strolling down the park, hands in your sweater's pockets. Just enjoying nature and stuff.

You suddenly heard people cheering from a distance. You quickened your pace. You finally got to where the cheering were coming from.

People were surrounding a stage. At the stage, it had some members of Stray Kids. Well, it was basically 3RACHA.

They were singing Maze of Memories.

"Who would like to sing with us?" Chan asked. The crowd cheered even louder.

"Hyung, why don't we find someone who can rap, too?" Jisung suggested. Your eyes widened at his suggestion.

You knew you had some kind of talent in rapping and singing. Just some kind of talent.

You immediately raised your hand. Changbin made eye contact with you and immediately whispered to Chan and Jisung to pick you. Which he did.

"Ah, what's your name?" Chan asked. You could see Jisung teasingly smiled to Changbin, who just scoffed.

"L/N Y/N." You answered. They gave you the mic and started to play Maze of Memories.

Chan sang Woojin's lines since he wasn't there. Changbin sang Jeongin's, while Jisung sang his.

He only sang the first part of his lines, and gave the rest, to you.

They were shocked at how good your rap was, even you were.

Changbin just stared at you in awe, while Jisung and Chan were basically cheering for you.

You guys finished the song, just alternating lyrics and stuff. You made some interactions with them, too.

What made you even more happier, were the supportive Stays.

"Wah, Y/N-ssi, do you want to be a trainee?" Chan laughed. "Uhh, I'm already a trainee at JYP." You laughed, too.

Changbin can be seen smiling widely while Jisung was laughing at Chan.

"Hyung, who rapped better?" Jisung flexed. Chan put his finger on his chin, acting like he was thinking hardly.

"Obviously Y/N, what are you talking about?" Changbin said, which makes Jisung chase after him around the stage.

Their little show finally ends, all of the people left. Changbin took this opportunity to finally talk to you.

"So, um, when did you start training for JYP?" Changbin asked. "Only 2 years ago." You said. You could literally see Jisung give Changbin that smile, again.

"Oh, really? We'll wait for your debut!" Chan said, making you laugh. "Yeah, our debut's gonna be awesome and sh- yeah YEAH it's gonna be great!" You imitate that Jisung moment.

"Come on, Jisung. Help me with the equipment." Chan said. Jisung immediately gets all of the equipment.

"Uh, yeah, this might sound weird," Changbin stops. "What?" You asked. "Canihaveyournumberplease?" Changbin said. He was like rapping the sentence out.

You laugh for a moment. "Sure, give me your phone." You said. Changbin just stares at you because you actually understood what he said.

"See you at JYP." You wave before saying goodbye.

As you were walking, you were sure you heard Jisung tease Changbin, again.