/Tutor/Felix/

(Like the last chapter, the texts in Italic are Korean, and the texts with no font are English.)

"Hello? ...Yes, this is Ms.Jung. ...Okay, bye, thank you!" You hung up the call with Felix Lee, an idol, and also your tutee for the next month. You are a Korean Tutor for the foreigners who don't know how to speak Korean. To your surprise, Felix Lee, wanted to learn Korean, from you. You don't exactly know why he chose you, from all the other tutors, but whatever.

"Hello? Sorry I'm late." Felix says, sitting on the chair in front of you. "No, it's fine. I didn't wait long." You reply. "Just a question, you know who I am, right?" He asks.

"Yes, you're Felix Lee. An idol in Korea." You simply answer. "And that's it?" He asks again, "And you are actually Korean but you're born in Australia." You answer again. "One last question, how about why I picked you as my tutor?" He asks, again! "Now that, is something I don't know." You give up.

"Great, I'll tell it to you later." He says. What could he possibly say that it needs to be said later, and not now?

......~......~......~......

"Ohh! Pretty lady. I get it!" He says, happily. "Felix, stop acting like it's a math problem, you look like a geek!" You say. "Hmph." He scoffs, making you both laugh.

"Oh, class is over. What were you gonna tell me again?" You ask him. "Oh, right!" He says.

"I'll tell you a story. When I was back in Australia, I had a friend. She was my neighbour. I had to leave her behind to fulfill my dreams of being a pop star. And I remember seeing on your resumé that you also once lived in Australia. And I know, that you had a friend back then who also left to go to Korea..." He tells.

"B-b-but... it can't be! I never told you that story!" You were shocked. When you were a kid, you a had a very close friend who moved to Korea, and you never heard of him since. Is it possible that Felix, is your childhood friend?

"It can. I miss you, Y/N." He says, while pulling you into a tight hug. "Wow. But how did you know it was me?" You asked, making Felix break the hug. "I remember seeing you walking along the JYP building, with a bracelet on. Same as this one, I gave it to my friend 5 years ago. I still wear it today." He answers. You still do have the bracelet he gave you 5 years ago, you treasured it like it was a gift from royalty.

"There's also something I want to say." He says. "I actually don't need help in Hangul." He confesses. "I knew it! No wonder you understand everything!" You gasp. "But why did you take classes?" You ask.

"To bond with you, again. And one last thing to say..." he stops for a while. He looks straight at your eyes, his hands holding yours. "I wanted to tell you this before I left, but it was too late. I couldn't stop thinking about you, for 5 years!" He continues.

"Y/N, I like you. I realized my feelings right after I left, and it never changed. Now, I think I love you." He says, stealing a kiss from you.