/Danger/Seungmin/pt.2

"No! I'm gonna help!" You grabbed one of the guns. "It's too dangerous, Y/N! You'll get hurt!" Seungmin said, worryingly.

"I don't care."

"You think Dad let me stay here without knowing atleast one thing about fighting?" You asked while gathering 3 weapons from Seungmin.

"I'm just saying, if you get hurt out there, I will never forgive myself." Seungmin said, connecting for foreheads. "Don't be sorry."

"Let's kick some mafia gang butts." You said before you and Seungmin were rushing down the stairs.

...

Chan and the other guys were punching the living sht out of the men. Well, Minho prefers shooting and little baby Jeongin prefers kicking it where the sun don't shine.

Seungmin decided on punching and attacking the guy who was on top of Jisung, helping him. You came face to face to who seems like an old druggie junkie.

"Look, I don't want to hit or hurt a girl. You want that on my conscience?" The man said. "You don't want to because you can't." You smirked, attacking the man. Kicking, punching, all kinds of attack.

One of his friends held you by the arms, lifting you up. "Sorry, girlie. You left me with no choice." He said, pointing a gun on your head. "Sorry, junkie. You leave me with no choice, too." You said, biting his arm, and kicking him at the stomach and getting his gun.

"Any lasts words for your beloved family?" You asked. He flipped you before you shot him. "Nice kill, Y/N." Chan said. "Thanks." You said as another man started to approach you.

"What you did wasn't cool, girlie." He said, cracking his knuckles. "Act like a girl. You'll never get someone to like you." He smirked, thinking he has the control. You straight up kicked him and punched him in the face without responding to him. "I-i was su-supposed to kill y-your f-f-father." He said, choking. "You dare tell me that? I'm gonna show you how to fight like a girl!" You start slapping him until he looks like an old tomato.

"All done. Where's Y/N?" Changbin asked. "Uhh, guys?" Jeongin pointed at you while you keep on punching the guy. "Y/N. Now, Y/N." Seungmin held on to your shoulders.

"That's enough of that, he's dead." He said, you looked at the man, blood all over his face, and your hands. "He was about to kill my father." You said, crying in to Seungmin's chest. Seungmin hugged you and touched her hair.

"Let's get this place cleaned up. Seungmin, mind staying with Y/N for a while?" Chan asked. "Yeah. Sure." Seungmin said.

...

Seungmin comforted you in his room. He helped you wash the blood from your hands and clothes. He gave you one of his favorite hoodies and sweatpants to wear.

"Seungmin, I need to tell you something." You said. "Yeah, what?" Seungmin asked, sitting on the other side of the bed, facing you. "I think I like you." You said, shyly. "You think I did all that for you, for no reason?" He chuckled. "Yes?" You answered. "Y/N. I like you too. Can't you notice?" He intertwined your fingers with his.

You 2 paused for a moment, his eyes glancing at your lips. He filled in the space between your faces, you kissed back. "Thanks for protecting me from danger." You said, breaking the kiss. "I'd risk my whole life to you." He said, he pulled you in to a much longer kiss.

"Hey guys— oh! Guys! Seungmin's grown up!" Minho half whispered.

"What do you mean— oh. Get them some privacy at least?" Hyunjin said, closing the door.