/Stress/Chan/

WARNING:
EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER

You were laying on the bed, cuddling with your boyfriend, Chan. You knew he was stressed. He was stressed because of the hate he received because of his hairstyle.

"Y/N?" Chan asked, you hummed in response. "Why do they hate me?" Chan asked, you looked at him. "I-i didn't kn-know what I w-was doing." Chan's tears were bound to fall from his eyes.

"Shh. You did nothing wrong, Chan." You soothed him, placing a kiss on his face. "I'm sure they'll understand, maybe it just isn't the right time." You reassured.

"Should I just disband from Stray Kids and 3RACHA?" Your eyes widened at his statement. "No! You should never!" You sat up.

"You don't need to do that, and you'll never need to do that." You caressed his cheek. "You. Are. The. Best. Man. Out. There." You said, in between kisses. "Thanks Y/N." He kissed your forehead.

...
sorry about that, hehe. i have absolutely no ideas on what to do for my next chapter, so here you go!

oh, and, for Chan's haters, this is for you.

Chan was wearing a more loose version of corn rows, much like a Dutch braid. The Dutch braid is a hairstyle that most non-black people wear.
source: twitter

anyways,
y'all want a face reveal?