/Confession/Minho/

As you were walking down the street, listening to a song, you see Lee Minho, your most hated person ever. He is so famous at your school, girls surround him 25/8. The girls would catch him looking at you, and then bully you afterwards. Saying things like,

"Why is he looking at you?!"

"You sl*t!"

"You think you're prettier than us just because you have his attention?!"

And you were sick and tired of it, that's why you moved to a new school. You just moved yesterday, and your new classmates were great, you already have a bestfriend, Minkyu.

"Y/N!" Minho calls. You just walked past him. "Y/N, I..." He says while holding your wrist. "I'm sorry." He continues. "For what? It's not like it's your fault I get bullied." You sarcastically say with a smirk, letting go of his grip. "Look, I'm sorry let me make it up to you." He suggests. "I'm sorry, I don't have- WOAH!" You were startled by a car drifting past you, almost hitting you. Minho caught your fall, like a scene from a K-Drama.

"Thank you, but as I said, I don't have any time for this." You say, walking away from Minho.

As you walked back home, you see a text notification from your phone.

————*///*————

Minho
Hi.

You
What do you want?

Minho
I want to say sorry.

Minho
I know that it's my fault you decided to move to
another school.

Minho
The bullying from the girls, I never knew
about it until Changbin told me.

You
I've gotten a few scars from those girls.

You
But I'm fine.

Minho
That's nice to hear!

Minho
Are you free tomorrow?

You
Yeah, we have no classes. Why?

Minho
Meet me by the park. I need
to tell you something...

You
Can't you just tell it now?

You
What if someone sees us?

Minho
Don't worry, no one will.

Minho
Deal?

You
Sure.

————*///*————

After the conversation, your heart pounded. What could he possibly say? You thought. Could he like me? No, that can't happen, right? Your thoughts wandered as you fell asleep.

M I N H O ' S P O V

"I texted her already." You said to Jisung. "Great! Why are you sad, though?" He asked. "It's just... I feel guilty." You answered. You felt guilty about Y/N transferring to a new school. If only those girls stopped, you could've said this to Y/N weeks ago.

"Don't worry, me and Changbin already took care of those girls." Your heart pounded. What could he mean by, took care? You thought. "HAHAHA! Your face! By took care, I mean, we already took them to the principal's office!" He laughed. "Man, your head is getting all of this crazy thoughts."

[the next day]

"What should I wear..." You whispered, going through all the clothes you have. "You're just going to the park, yeah? Why not something casual?" Chan asked. "Well, it's not just for going to the park, it's more confessing your feelings to someone." You answer. "Ahh, I see..." Chan replies. "How 'bout this one?"

Y / N ' S  P O V

You're waiting at the park, when you saw Minho, all prepped up. His hair, swept back, a not so formal, yet not so laid back attire.

"Oh, Y/N! You're here! How long were you waiting?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck. "Not that long, I just came a few minutes ago." You answer, while Minho sighs in relief.

"I have something to tell you..." Minho says, looking pretty nervous.

"I like you. Ever since the first day of school. I didn't have the courage to tell you my feelings..." he continues. "Don't worry, I like you too." You reply.

A smile suddenly plastered on Minho's face. He hugged you and twirled you around, like those K-Dramas your lazy ass watches :)

[fast forward]

It's been a month since Minho confessed to you, he then asked you out. Then, after a few weeks, you're dating! You also decided to go back to your old school, the principal has apparently expelled the bullies, and now you're living worry free!

You've reunited with your old friends, and also made new ones. Minho announced to everyone that he is yours, and you are his, making everyone feel jealous, not in an evil way, but in a way that they want you both to be happy.

It's the start of a new School Life with Minho, and the boys.