/Injury/Jisung/rqstd/

rqstd by: __complicated__

...

"Wah, you little—" Minho said before chasing Jeongin around while the others laugh about.

Stray Kids are doing a VLive right now. They're currently in ___ for their World Tour.

"Jisung-ahh, how's Y/N-innie and her group?" Chan asked. You are actually Jisung's girlfriend.

The best part is, you're in a girlgroup in JYP! Your group and Stray Kids have done a ton of collaborations lately. And, JYP lets you openly date.

"I don't know, she hasn't contacted me yet. I think it's nighttime in Seoul?" Jisung said, picking his phone up.

"Do you know what Y/N-noona is doing?" Jeongin said, huffing after that long run across the whole room, thanks to Minho.

The comments suddenly flooded as Jisung got closer and tried to read them.

"Let's see. 'Y/N has an injury'?! What?!" Jisung couldn't believe the comment, so did the other members.

"In—injury?" Chan looked at the comments, which all said you had an injury during rehearsals.

"Oh—oh bye stays! See you all soon!" Chan said before ending the VLive as Jisung quickly got his phone to call you.

"Aish, she isn't answering!" Jisung stomped his feet. "Maybe call the other members?" Changbin suggested.

Jisung called your group's leader, Hana. He put the phone on speaker to the others could hear, too. Everyone huddled up.

"[J—Jisung-sunbaenim! Why did you c—call?]" She stuttered. "Is Y/N okay? We were doing a VLive earlier and someone said she got an injury? Is that true?" Jisung asked a lot of questions.

"[The th—thing is,]" She gulped. "Just get to the point." Chan said. "[She did get an injury. A sprained ankle while rehearsing.]" She finally said.

"Is she okay now?" Jisung asked, biting his lip. "[Yeah, I'll give the phone to her.]" Hana said.

The boys moved away so Jisung can talk to you, more privately.

"[J—Jisung! Baby! H-hi.]" You said. "Why didn't you tell me about this injury? I had to have the fans to tell me!" Jisung pouted.

"[It's just, I didn't want you to worry to much about me during your tour! Besides, it's just a sprained ankle. I can recover in no time.]" You smiled through the phone.

"Stilllll!" Jisung whined and stomped. The others tried to keep their laughter so you wouldn't hear.

"Is that, Minho laughing?" You asked. Jisung quickly turned his head to the boys, who were covering their mouths, too hard.

"[Forget it. But Jisung, I'll promise you, when you come back here, my ankle will be fine.]" You reassured.

"It better be. Or else, that doctor will get some squirrel fist!" Jisung made some 'pow pow' sounds, which made the boys laugh even harder.

"[God, you're weird.]" You laughed. "That's why you love me." He said. You could feel the heat rise up to your cheeks.

The boys made some puking sounds, which made them laugh a little too hard.

"[Alright alright. I'll go now, it's a little too late here in Seoul. Byeee!]" You said. "Byeeee!" Jisung finally ended the phone call.

As soon as he ended the call, the boys freely laughed so hard, they fell on the floor.

"You have a pet name, now?" Felix asked. "Nope. She just likes to call me 'baby'." Jisung freakishly smiled.

"Ehh." Minho made a puking sound, causing Jisung to chase him around the room, again.

...

woah, my first requested chapter!
hope you guys like it!
__complicated__ hope the storyline's okay with you!
bye guys!

-authornim💕