/Roommates/Jisung/

"HAN JISUNG?!" You shout. You're in college, you're going to your dorm, excited to meet your new roommate. You didn't know that the school allows two different genders to be roommates, so you expected it to be a girl. To your surprise, it was a boy, Han Jisung, you're most hated person ever. You hate him because he once sabotaged your science project and he always calls you a nerd.

"WHY ARE YOU MY ROOMMATE?!" You shout again. Jisung covered his ears, "Please just stop shouting? My dog's voice is better than yours." He said. "I'm also shocked at Mr.Kim to pair me, a college hottie, to a nerd like you!" He says, while making a disgusted face. "I'm gonna go to Mr.Kim!" You say as you walked out the door to the principal's office.

"Mr.Kim, you can't do this to us! You know we hate eachother! Plus, I can't be roommates with a boy!" You say. You didn't receive a response from Mr.Kim., he signals you to go out of his office.

You told Jisung the rather bad news. I mean, you do kinda like him, just a little. "Welp, guess you have to get used to my awesome sleep-rapping." He says with confidence. "I'm gonna go out with the boys. Make sure not to touch my stuff, I know how you nerds act with bad boys... in movies." He says as he barged out the door.

J I S U N G ' S P O V

You go to the little tent you and the other boys always go to. You guys talked about who your roommates are, Chan's roommate is Jeongin, Seungmin's roommate is Minho, and when it was your turn to talk...

"My roommate is Y/N. You know, the nerd." You say, making the guys shocked. "What?! Your roommates a girl?! Unfair!" Minho says with a pout on his face. "Ha! Do you guys think it's easy to be roommates with a nerd?!" You shout. "Well, we don't. But you don't too! You've only spent 1 minute with her!" Chan says. "Ugh! Why can't my roommate be a girl?!" A frustrated Minho says. "I mean, Seungmin is a great roommate, but it's a different thing with a girl." He continues. "Too bad we can't switch." You say with a pouty face.

"Isn't that your roommate?" Hyunjin says while pointing at the back of you. You see Y/N, there with Seungmin, her bestfriend. You despise their friendship. Not only because he's bestfriends with the person you hate, but he's also bestfriends with the person you like.

"I know, right! Like, I don't mind being roommies with a boy, but Jisung?! It's just-just... UGH!" You hear Y/N. "Alright, I gotta go, thanks for meeting up with me, Seungmin." She says while patting his shoulder. "Everything for my bestfriend!" He replied, giving her a high-five, and a wink afterwards. You felt your heart ache a little.

I wish I was him.

Wait, what?!

Y / N ' S  P O V

You walk to your room, after having a talk with Seungmin. You found out that his roommate is Minho, a friend of Jisung. You don't hate Minho, but Jisung? You just can't explain your feelings. Hate? Love? You just don't know.

While you were sitting in your side of the room, you got a little bored. You remembered that your mom gave you some art supplies and a sketch pad to draw on. You quietly drew a picture of a pretty flower. So, detailed, it could almost be in 3D!

"Ahh, that was tiring." You heard a voice say while the door creaked open. You were a little bored, so you hid in the bathroom. You don't know why you did that, but you were just curious.

Jisung stepped close to your bed, picking up the sketch pad with the drawing. "What a pretty flower." He says. He whispers something else, but you couldn't hear it, so you stepped out the bathroom to see at surprised Jisung holding your sketch pad.

"Oh- um- the sketch pad fell, I just picked it up." He said nervously. You noticed he was hiding something behind his back, you tried to take a peek, but he quickly moved away.

"I'll just go to the cafeteria." You say as you barged out the door. You were actually gonna meet with Seungmin, again.

He told you a lot of stuff, taking about 15 minutes. You got back to the dorm room, but Jisung wasn't there. You picked up your sketch pad to see it has been flipped to another page, which wrote...

"You're as pretty as your drawing."