Seungmin/

thanks BeaChristinDomingo for the idea ;)

————*///*————

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!" You hear someone shout. You were shocked to see that it was Seungmin, you're boyfriend, all prepped up. Usually, you were the one who wakes him up. "What?! I was getting some beauty sleep!" You say. "Well, it didn't work." He laughs. You give him a death glare, making him a little scared.

"We're gonna go somewhere!" He says excitedly. "Somewhere? But we have school." You say. "Umm, no we don't..." He replies. "KIM SEUNGMIN I SWEAR TO GOD IF I FAIL A CLASS-." You were cut off by Seungmin putting his finger on your lips to shut you up. "Shh~ just get changed into something cozy." He winks. "Child, where did you learn that?!" You ask, making his lips form a smirk.

You chose to wear a cute T-shirt and jeans, and a high ponytail to top it off. "Wow, who's this girl I see?" Seungmin jokingly asks. He led you to your car and drove you to your secret destination.

"Where are we going exactly?" You ask. "The ar- oops almost said it. It's a secret." He answers. "Fine." You say, while you secretly text Changbin on your phone.

————*///*————

You
Changbin!

Binnie
What?

You
Do you know where Seungmin is taking me?

You
It's his so called, Secret Date Destination.

Binnie
Yes... but I can't tell you.

You
Why?

You
Please?

Binnie
He'll beat me in my sleep.

Binnie
Lol jk

Binnie
He told the other boys to not tell you too.

You
Ugh, fine.

You
Good luck with your test, aegyo.

————*///*————

You
Felix!

Frecklix
I ain't tellin you

You
Dammit

You
How did you know?

Frecklix
i have my ways :)

Frecklix
Have fun with seungmean!

————*///*————

"I know you're texting Felix right now." You hear Seungmin say, making you a little startled. "Ugh! Can't you just tell me?" You ask, making a pouty face. "You are just so cutee!!! But I still won't tell you." He says.

[fast forward cuz im lazy lol]

You arrived at your destination, The Arcade! You were surprised to see that no one was there, except for you and Seungmin, at least, that's what you thought.

"SURPRISE! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!" You hear a group of people shout. It was the Stray Kids! Hyunjin hands you a little card that wrote, To Y/N and Seungmin. "Happy anniversary, guys!" You hear Felix say. "You traitor!" You say while hitting Felix's arm.

"Hey, I'm just doing what I'm told." He says, laughing. "Noona! Seungmin hyung is -." Jeongin was cut off by Seungmin's hand wrapping around his face. "Shh~" You can hear Seungmin whisper, he whispered another thing, but you just can't hear it clear enough.

"Uhh, Y/N, can I talk to you, in private?" Your boyfriend says, you nodded. "Listen, I love you. I really, really love you! I love you more-." You cut him off by giving him a peck on the lips.

"Yah! Can you do it again? I need to catch my little boy kiss a girl!" Says Chan. "Hmm, let me think about it-." You were cut off by Seungmin giving you a more sweet and long kiss.

The night ended by you and the boys playing in the arcade and going to a well-known restaurant nearby.

You got home a little later than you expected. "Hey, Y/N. I want to do it again." Seungmin whined. "What?" You asked, as he pointed to his lips.

"But I want an even longer one."