/Tell Me/Seungmin/

S E U N G M I N ' S  P O V  (yasssssssssssssssss)

You never thought that the person you will like, will be your best friend. You've been hanging out with a girl named Y/N for a few months, or years. And by the time, you started developing feelings for her.

"Chan hyung, I'm not sure about how I feel with her." You say. "Seungmin, if you like her, then you'll feel something different about her. Your heart will pound fast with her, you'll feel butterflies in your stomach whenever she's around. It's simple." Chan replies. You thought about what Chan said. You do feel those stuff with her.

"Okay, I'm gonna do it. I will tell Y/N-." You were cut off by someone walking in the room, it was Y/N. "Tell me what?" She asks. "N-nothing! We were talking about... Chan hyung's c-cousin! She has the same name as y-you!" You made a mistake by stuttering. But luckily, Y/N got convinced and walked away.

"That was close!" You sigh. "I know, you should be careful sometimes. So, when are you gonna tell her?" Chan asks. "Tomorrow? No no, that's too early. How about the next day?" You were confused.

"She's gonna go to Busan the next day." You heard someone say, it was Changbin, Y/N's best friend. "H-how long were you there?" You ask. "A while ago. Just after she left." He plainly shrugged. "Please please please! Don't tell her!" You plead.

"Fine, just don't tease me for a month." Changbin tries to make a deal, which you agreed to. "Wait, why will she go to Busan?" You ask Changbin. "For her dad." He answers.

You decided to tell her later, instead of tomorrow. You invited her to your house, for a Best Friend Talk. But actually, you were gonna confess your feelings for her.

*ding dong*

"Hey, Seungmin!" She greets you. "H-hi! Come in!" You invite her. You both talk for a while, and now, it is time.

"Y/N, so, um, I have been developing a crush for someone..." you sigh, "and now, I think I love her." You continue. "Ooh! Who is it???" Her big brown eyes met yours, she was so excited.

"I'm not sure if-." You were cut off by Y/N. "Tell me! Tell me!" She shakes your shoulders. "It's you!" You confess. "WHY DID YOU CONFESS FIRST?!?!" She shrieked. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" You were confused. "I LIKE YOU TOO! I WAS SUPPOSED TO CONFESS FIRST!" You laughed at her statement.

She was still shouting, you shut her up by kissing her. She eventually melted into the kiss, too.

"Tell it to me, again." She says, breaking the kiss.

"I love you."