/The Dare/Minho/

"Who wants to play Truth or Dare?" Chan shouts. You're at a sleepover with the boys, in their dorm. Right now, Chan challenged everyone to play Truth or Dare, which everyone agreed to.

"Alright! Who goes first? Me!" Minho says. He has always been your crush since you first laid your eyes on him. You were kinda nervous to say that you like him, worrying he doesn't feel the same way.

Minho then picks someone he wants to question, he laid his eyes on Jeongin. "Jeongin, truth or dare?" He playfully asks. "Truth!" Jeongin says. "Okay, who do you hate the most in this room?" Minho asks. Jeongin roamed his eyes across the room, which landed on Seungmin. "Ahh, Seungmin hyung!" Jeongim answers whilst hiding behind Chan's back for protection from Seungmin.

"Nice! Jeongin, it's your turn now!" Chan says. "I pick Jisung hyung!" He answers. "Dare!" Jisung answers with nervous eyes. "I dare you, to act like a squirrel for 3 minutes!" Jeongin says. "Haha, that's easy!" Jisung says with confidence. "Okay, I pick, Minho!" Jisung says while glaring at you with a smile plastered on his face, he's the only one who knows about your crush on Minho.

"I dare you to..." Jisung stops while looking at your big brown eyes. "I dare you to be sweet and act like Y/N is your girlfriend." He continues. This little prick. You thought. "Psh, nothing can be easier than that." Minho says while wrapping his arms around your shoulder.

"So, it's my turn again?" Minho asks. "Who should we pick, babe?" He asks again. You may look calm, but your insides are already doing backflips and cartwheels. "Umm, how long does this dare last?" You ask Jisung nervously. "Until tomorrow!" He answers playfully. "Anyway, Minho, who do you choose?" Jisung asks. "I pick Chan hyung!" Minho answers.

After a few moments, the guys were sleepy. It's time to sleep, your roommate was supposed to be Jeongin, but then Minho asked him to switch rooms, leading you at the bed on the right, and Minho on the bed on the left.

"Goodnight, babe. I'll just go and chat with Jisung." Minho says while he was about to kiss your cheek, but you backed away. Minho laughed at your cute move.

It's been a few seconds, and you were wondering about Minho. You heard voices outside the door, so you just put your ear next to the door to hear the voices of two boys, Minho and Jisung.

"Dude, thank you so much for that dare!" Minho says. "I know, I know. You're a lucky guy to have me as your bestfriend." Jisung says with confidence. "Just as a friend?" You hear another voice say, it was Hyunjin's. "Haha, Minho, just remember, I fully agree on you and Y/N." Chan's voice says. Agree on what?

You heard the voices disappear, so you got back to your bed, acting asleep. You felt Minho's presence looking at your face. Wow. She's so pretty. Minho thought.

[the next morning]

"Good morning, Y/N." Minho says as he lightly taps your shoulder. It's morning, which means the dare is over.

You and Minho were the only ones awake. Both of you walk to the kitchen to cook some food. "So, guess the dare is over, huh?" You ask. "Yeah, pretty sad." He says while pouting his face. "I kinda want it to last more." He continues. "Me too." You say, which led to Minho's face a blazing red.

"Don't let me go, babe." Minho says while back-hugging you.