/Exchange Student/Jisung/pt.2

this is the continuation of Jisung's chapter, please read the first chapter, before reading this, thank you!

————*///*————

As soon as Jisung left for Korea, you immediately booked a flight to Seoul, packed your bags, and texted Jennie. And, you knew you will stay a pretty long time there, so you applied as a dance instructor to JYP Ent.

You
Jennie

Jennie
wat

You
I'm going to Korea.

Jennie
To go to Jisung?

Jennie
Yeah I know.

Jennie
Your feelings for him were
kinda obvi.

You
was it THAT obvious?

Jennie
Sorta

You
Anyways...

You
My flight is tomorrow.

Jennie
WHAT

Jennie
WHY U DONT TELL ME

You
cuz i know your blabbermouth will tell him.

Jennie
i dont even have his number.

Jennie
or do I?

Jennie
Lol i do have his number.

You
please please please dont tell him!

Jennie
fine.

Jennie
just get me a pic of oppa!

You
meh sure.

————*///*————

You slept early so you can fix your stuff before your flight tomorrow.

...~...~...~...

"Thank you!" You thank the driver, as you hurried your way to the airport. You waited for your flight, you were so excited, that you were 15 minutes early.

[fast forward cuz im lazy lol]

You arrived at Seoul, Korea. You went to the hotel your father recommended. The flight was pretty long, so you headed to a café near the hotel.

"One caramel macchiato- AHH!" You shrieked. A guy bumped into you, almost spilling his drink. "I'm so sorry." The guy apologizes. He went dashing out the door.

You got your drink and texted your dad, who is in Busan. You asked him where the JYP Building is.

You
Dad

Dad
Yes?

You
Where's the JYP Building?

Dad
Where are you now?

You
At *name of café*

Dad
Just get a taxi, the driver will know.

You
lazy.

————*///*————

You shrugged at your dad's lazy response. You grabbed a taxi, and the driver took you to the building.

As you entered the building, you asked a guy where the dance practice room is. "Do you know where the dance practice room is?" You didn't recognize him because of the mask. "Dance practice room? I'm going there too! I'm Chan by the way." He replies. "Chan- where have I heard of- CHAN?!" You were shocked.

Recently, your sister was watching a group called Stray Kids. She showed you her bias, and her bias only. It was Chan. You recognized his face. You only knew 8 members, but the group has 9.

"Haha, I see you have recognized me. You're the dance instructor, right?" He asked, you nodded. "Great! Let's go!" He rushed to the (h)el(l)evator and pressed some buttons.

"Guys! This is our dance instructor, Y/N!" Chan introduces you. You saw a boy staring at you, and, he kinda looks like Jisung. Wait, it can't be?

"Let's introduce ourselves one by one!" Minho says. You started introducing yourself, then, it was the boys' turn. The last boy's name was Han Jisung. You didn't show your surprised face.

You taught the boys their new dance, then, it was break time. All the boys went outside, while Jisung, stayed behind.

"H-how did you find me?" He asked you. "I don't know. Maybe it's..." you were cut off by Jisung. "It's destiny." He kissed you.

"We're back- WOAH!" You heard Chan, shocked. "Jeongin! You cannot see this!" He says, covering Jeongin' eyes, you all laughed.

"So, you're the girl he always talks about?" Minho asks. "He talks about you nonstop—." Hyunjin was cut off by Jisung covering his mouth.

You're happy you finally found Jisung. He started off as a exchange student, and now, he's a star, and also your boyfriend.

You couldn't think of a better love story than this.