/Ballet/Woojin/pt.2/

W O O J I N ' S P O V

"Is Mina your girlfriend?"

You almost choked on your drink. "What?" You asked. "Nothing." She pans her view on Mark, who is clearly not enjoying being surrounded by girls. "Why do you want to know?" You ask her, again. "Just because." She answers blankly. You couldn't hide your smile. "Stop that, you're scaring the kids." Mina whispers.

You let Mina teach the kids first. You wanted to talk to Y/N, privately. So you invited her to get some drink for the kids.

"Hey, Y/N." You call her as she holds some juices. "Do you like me?" You ask her, making her stop. "What?" She asked. "I said, do you like me?" You repeat. "I don't know. Maybe. Kinda." She blankly says. You guys talk for a while, and next thing you know, you guys planned something.

...~...~...~...

"Bye guys!" You wave to everyone. "Me and the girls are going out. Coming?" Mina asks. "Nope. I've got better plans." You mockingly say. "Mean." Mina says, storming out.

You quickly go to your condo to change your clothes. You and Y/N are going on a date. Turns out, she likes you back. You hurried to the café you and Y/N agreed on going.

"Woojin!" You heard someone call your name in the café, it's Y/N. "Oh, hey!" You say, going to her table. "Did you wait long?" You ask her. "No, I actually just got here." She says, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Wait, is this a friendly date?" She asks. "Nope." You say, making her blush.

Y / N ' S P O V

Weeks have passed, and Woojin became your boyfriend. You would go on secret dates sometimes, calling them Dance Practices so the kids won't know.

Now, Woojin is the only one teaching the kids. Mina had to go to a vacation trip with her family.

"Y/N! Why don't we teach the kids some moves?" Woojin says, extending his hand. You follow him at the center of the room. You do some ballet moves made for 2 people.

As the dance was over, he kissed you.

"What was that for?!" You say, as the kids are all surprised.

"It's part of the dance." He winked.

"Do we have to do that too?" Mark says, as he stays away from his partner. "Come here!" Minkyung says, as Mark runs all around the room. You and Woojin laughed.

Your first kiss, started with a Ballet Dance.