/Fansign/Hyunjin/

You're at the Stray Kids Fansign in Korea now. You're not that good in Korean, but you're dad is Korean so he taught you pretty much a lot. You can see the idols' interactions with the fans. Instead of giving a stuffed toy to only 1 member, you decided to buy 9, for all of them! Oh, it's finally you're turn!

(the texts in Italic are Korean, and the texts with no fonts are English)

"Hi! I'm Bang Chan! And you are?" Chan asks. "Y/N." You answer. "You're a foreigner, right?" He asks, you nod. "Wow, where are you from?" He asks again. "I'm from *name of place*." You answer. "That's pretty far. Who's your bias?" He asks you. "Well, It's not you..." you shyly answer. "No, It's fine! Tell me!" He puts his ear to you.

"It's Hyunjin." You answer. "Oh, I have a gift for you!" You say while taking out a huge plushie from a paper bag. "Wow, thanks! But, isn't Hyunjin your bias?" He asks. "Yeah, but I brought gifts for all of you! Just don't tell the others." You continue.

It was Felix to meet next, "Hi! You can speak English, right?" He asks. "Yes." You answer. "Oh thank god! Finally, a foreigner!" He says, making you both laugh.

You got to meet all the members, now it's Hyunjin's turn! "Hello! I'm Hyunjin!" He says, reaching a hand out. "I'm Y/N!" You happily say, giving him a handshake. "I have a gift for you, since you are my bias." You say, handing him a plushie. "Thank you!" He says, holding the plushie.

"I noticed you from the crowd, you seem like a nice person to talk to. And iI wasn't wrong!" He compliments you, making you giggle. "Oh, here! I trust you, do not tell ANYONE about this. Don't open it until you're alone." He says while handing you a folded piece of paper, you put it in your pocket.

The fansign was over, you went to your condo and rested for a while, you remembered the piece of paper Hyunjin handed you, you opened it, and it was a number!

You decided to text the number, wondering if it was Hyunjin's number...

————*///*————

You
Hi. Who's this?

***-***-***
You texted!

***-***-***
I know you won't believe me, I'm Hyunjin!

You
No way!

You
How am I sure it's you?

***-***-*** sent a photo

***-***-***
How about now?

You
Oh my god.

You
It's impossible!

***-***-***
If it was impossible I wouldn't be texting you now.

————*///*————

It has been a few weeks since you chatted with Hyunjin. You even met up with him several times! You still can't believe that you have Hwang Hyunjin, an idol's number! It's unbelievable at how lucky you are!

You never told anyone about it, not even your bestfriend! The only people who know are you, Hyunjin and the boys.

Now, you're going to another fansign, hoping to see Hyunjin again. But, he wasn't there. You talked with the members one by one. When it was Jisung's turn...

"Hi!" He greets. He doesn't seem to remember. "Yeah, where's Hyunjin?" You ask. "Sadly, he's sick. Why?" He asks. "You really don't remember me, don't you?" You pout. "No? Why would I- Oh!" Jisung finally realizes who you are.

"You're the girl Hyunjin always talks about and calls Mine!"